Page 491 of 667 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 10005
  1. #7351
    Mighty Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    You picked the one person who actually responded to your post with a denial of violence to respond to with this pack of strawmen.
    I think your reply here just nicely sums up how well you took the time to read my post about potential World War III-levels of violence that you don't seem to want to directly comment on. I hope you take better care of your time to analyze posts better in the future and that your posts reflect that more. Take care.

  2. #7352
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    I think your reply here just nicely sums up how well you took the time to read my post about potential World War III-levels of violence that you don't seem to want to directly comment on. I hope you take better care of your time to analyze posts better in the future and that your posts reflect that more. Take care.
    As far as I can tell, this translates to: "I can't respond to your questions about the most violent actions of anti-fascism or what news sources & analyzers I believe, so I'm going to insinuate you support WW3 which I brought up out of nowhere despite you specifically saying you don't support violence."

    However you can go on trying to claim that anti-fascism will cause WW3 if you want, just note that no one who truly analyzes reality and politics will agree with that assessment.

  3. #7353
    Mighty Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    How so? I dont feel good about the state of right wing terrorism.
    That's what I was wondering as well, though it seems some people would rather resort to snarky, if unhelpful, posts. Quite a shame. I was looking forward to seeing enlightening posts that could help one better understand the state of the world better, but such is the way of the internet.

  4. #7354
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    I think your reply here just nicely sums up how well you took the time to read my post about potential World War III-levels of violence that you don't seem to want to directly comment on. I hope you take better care of your time to analyze posts better in the future and that your posts reflect that more. Take care.
    That here is a non-snarky and very helpful post. Let me be the first to thank you for elevating the level of discussion on this fred.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  5. #7355
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    That here is a non-snarky and very helpful post. Let me be the first to thank you for elevating the level of discussion on this fred.
    It's so common to find a snarkless haven of helpfulness on the internet these days, and anyone who has read this thread for more than a day can tell you how free of snark it is don'tchaknow.

  6. #7356
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    It's so common to find a snarkless haven of helpfulness on the internet these days, and anyone who has read this thread for more than a day can tell you how free of snark it is don'tchaknow.
    Snark is basically on the endangered species list. The hunting of the snark has all but eliminated it.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  7. #7357
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Snark is basically on the endangered species list. The hunting of the snark has all but eliminated it.
    I think it climaxed with the killing of Iron Man aka Tony Snark, and now the Snark Side of the Force has become nearly extinct. These are the times in which we live.

  8. #7358
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I think it climaxed with the killing of Iron Man aka Tony Snark, and now the Snark Side of the Force has become nearly extinct. These are the times in which we live.
    Only the raiders of the lost snark can help us now.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  9. #7359
    Mighty Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    That here is a non-snarky and very helpful post. Let me be the first to thank you for elevating the level of discussion on this fred.
    Ok, I think you're getting a little weirdly obsessive about this seeing as how you've made multiple posts in a row here about this...

    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

    On this date in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, as well as 2018, "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" published profiles of the U.S. House Representative from Michigan’s 7th District, Tim Walberg, a pastor and "family values" Republican once learned he had a staffer on his payroll who was arrested and plead guilty on child abuse charges, and yet it took six weeks from the point Walberg learned about it to give the guy a pink slip. This wacky pastor's own political resume also includes cAlling for the impeachment of President Obama over his birth certificate, making comparisons between Democrats and Joseph Stalin over birth control coverage in the Affordable Care Act, has declared gay marriage as something that puts all of society at risk, has spoken on behalf of the Almighty itself on abortion, and claimed that Americans are in a moral crsis where they are slaves to football and pornography. Walberg's voting record is, hands down, one of the most socially conservative in Congress (go figure, seeing that from a pastor). Honestly, that should be abundantly clear, because after the Supreme Court ruled on same sex marriage, Tim Walberg released a statement making his opinion clear... he believes gay people being able to get married is a violation of HIS First Amendment rights.
    Another sad example of someone misplacing their priorities while criticizing others, even though they're the ones that need the criticism the most. Hope he never hurts anyone else ever again.

  10. #7360
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Ok, I think you're getting a little weirdly obsessive about this seeing as how you've made multiple posts in a row here about this...


    .
    We were just having a lil fun. No reason to get snarky about it, Sparky.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  11. #7361
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    We were just having a lil fun. No reason to get snarky about it, Sparky.
    It's not even Snark Week 2019, jeeze. That reminds me though, I should totally visit Central Snark when I eventually make it to New York City.

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Another sad example of someone misplacing their priorities while criticizing others, even though they're the ones that need the criticism the most. Hope he never hurts anyone else ever again.
    As the man in question is still in office, it seems doubtful that he will avoid harming anyone else over the next year with his votes.

  12. #7362
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    19,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    It's not even Snark Week 2019, jeeze.
    I’m puzzled. Wasn’t that last month?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  13. #7363
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m puzzled. Wasn’t that last month?
    You're thinking of Snarktober.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

    Hillary was right!

  14. #7364
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    19,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You're thinking of Snarktober.
    Oh, dear. You might be right. I get all those monthly celebrations mixed up. My bad.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  15. #7365
    Postin' since Aug '05 Dalak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m puzzled. Wasn’t that last month?
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You're thinking of Snarktober.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Oh, dear. You might be right. I get all those monthly celebrations mixed up. My bad.
    And with it an actual celebration of culture and heritage of the white-skinned variety - Snarktoberfest!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •