Page 510 of 667 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 10005
    Astonishing Member

Regarding the altered Dorian map, couldn't they take the time to alter it properly? How stupid does this administration think Americans are?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Regarding the altered Dorian map, couldn't they take the time to alter it properly? How stupid does this administration think Americans are?
    That’s the problem, there ARE Americans out there stupid enough to fall for that nonsense. Trumpanzees aren’t known for their intelligence.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Trump refused to admit he was wrong about Alabama, so he took his favorite sharpie and drew a additional circle on the chart as if that changes anything.
    Looks kind of like what he'd like to do to any drawings a certain Stormy one made of his member.

BANNED

That's.....unbelievable. If there wasn't visual proof I'm not sure my brain could register something so blatantly juvenile from our President. Any president.

Just...wow. I thought there wasn't anything left he could do that would shock me but here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Your list is out of date. This just in from Wisconsin, Jim Sensenbrenner is retiring! HOORAY! Another ******* is leaving my state!
    I saw that! He's been in office for literally FORTY YEARS, and is buggering off into retirement.

Provided he isn't replaced by someone even more hateful, I'm thrilled.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I saw that! He's been in office for literally FORTY YEARS, and is buggering off into retirement.

Provided he isn't replaced by someone even more hateful, I'm thrilled.
    When I saw the news, I was just thinking that this'd make your day.

From the "Illinois..." corner of things...

Jussie Smollett's lawyers apparently believe that the fact that there is no way he could have know the resources that would go into investigating his being "Attacked" should give him an out for having to pay the state back for the money that went into investigating the "Attack".

- https://abc7chicago.com/smollett-law...ation/5515046/

Jussie Smollett lawyers: Actor unaware alleged attack would trigger 'extensive investigation'
    Jussie Smollett's attorneys say the actor shouldn't have to pay Chicago $130,000 for the police investigation into what he claimed was a racist and homophobic attack because he had no way of knowing how much time officers would spend on the probe.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 09-04-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    From the "Illinois..." corner of things...

Jussie Smollett's lawyers apparently believe that the fact that there is no way he could have know the resources that would go into investigating his being "Attacked" should give him an out for having to pay the state back for the money that went into investigating the "Attack".

- https://abc7chicago.com/smollett-law...ation/5515046/
    Jeezus. This guy single handedly gave the far right decades of fodder. He should have to pay way more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Jeezus. This guy single handedly gave the far right decades of fodder. He should have to pay way more than that.
    I actually thought I must have misheard the report I caught on the radio.

No such luck.

lol lol lol lol lol

Jacob Wohl — the 21-year-old who is known for bringing sensational and easily debunkable allegations against Democrats and foes of President Trump — has a warrant out for his arrest, the Daily Beast reported Wednesday.

The felony warrant, issued on Aug. 19, was confirmed by TPM with a case docket obtained from the Riverside County Superior Court in California.

The charges stem from Wohl’s scandal-filled dalliance in finance before he stepped onto the political stage.

Wohl and his ex-business partner Matthew Johnson were charged with unlawful sale of securities stemming from alleged activity in 2016. The complaint and arrest warrant were issued just before the three-year statute of limitations ran out on the violation, according to the Daily Beast. Wohl has not yet been arrested, per the court’s docket, which shows a recommended bail of $5,000.

Among the targets of Wohl’s clumsy and widely mocked schemes have been special counsel Robert Mueller and Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigeig. Wohl — working with conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman — accused both men of sexual misconduct in claims that fell apart almost as soon as Wohl and Burkman made them.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Not only that, it just shows that he has nothing better to do with his time than to make this childish, pathetic presentation. Speculation has been that the President has been doing less and less these days and lacks any structure in his daily activities. His schedule hasn't been very heavy for this summer and he just seems to spend his time golfing, doing one of his rallies or tweeting.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 09-06-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    lol lol lol lol lol
    What's the usual penalty for that for a well connected white Republican?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    What's the usual penalty for that for a well connected white Republican?
    They don't even get charged, usually. I'd argue that Wohl is a bit like Shkreli, minus the money.. So widely known and loathed and without the protection of actual wealth that he's likely to get hammered due to just how obnoxious he is. I mean, we're talking about the guy who tried to sloppily frame Mueller.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 09-05-2019 at 01:24 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hurricane Dorian Strengthens To Category 3, Death Toll Climbs To 20 In Bahamas

The massive storm gained strength once again late Wednesday as it took aim at the Carolinas. Meanwhile....

Every Trump Reaction To A Hurricane Has Been A Category 5 Disaster

Does he even know what a hurricane is? Stupid question! Of course not!

Border Wall Funding Pulled From Schools, Defense Projects

To divert $3.6 billion to Trump’s border wall, military projects in 23 states, 19 countries and three U.S. territories would be stalled or killed. Remember, boys and girls, Trump is a friend of the military!

Texas Couple Injured In El Paso Shooting Sues Walmart

El Paso shooting victims Guillermo and Jessica Garcia are the first to file a lawsuit in the aftermath that injured about two-dozen people and killed 22 people. This was as inevitable as the sunrise. Speaking of mass shootings....

Alex Jones Loses Another Legal Battle In Sandy Hook Defamation Case

Infowars was denied an appeal in the defamation case, and now it’ll have to pay. To which I say....GOOD!!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Jo Johnson, brother of UK PM, quits as Tory MP and minister saying he is "torn between family and national interest"

What is happening to Boris now should have happened to Trump 2 years ago.