Page 517 of 667 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 10005

On another forum I saw an old "Who is most likely to be the 45th President" thread, where no one has guessed the current occupant of the White House (although The Simpsons and Grant Morrison had guessed it.) That got me thinking about whether we'd be able to guess who is likeliest to be President in six years. This will be an odd task since the winner of the 2020 election might not run in 2024 (Trump would be term limited; Biden and Sanders would be in their 80s, a decade older than any current Governor.)

So who do you guys think has the best shot of winning the 2024 presidential election?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    On another forum I saw an old "Who is most likely to be the 45th President" thread, where no one has guessed the current occupant of the White House (although The Simpsons and Grant Morrison had guessed it.) That got me thinking about whether we'd be able to guess who is likeliest to be President in six years. This will be an odd task since the winner of the 2020 election might not run in 2024 (Trump would be term limited; Biden and Sanders would be in their 80s, a decade older than any current Governor.)

So who do you guys think has the best shot of winning the 2024 presidential election?
    Kelly Clarkson.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Anyway, regional election time in Russia. Putin has a bit to be worried about, what with the economy really not doing well in Russia and a young generation finding alternatives to state media on the internet, where they can see this clip of ballot stuffing in today's election:

https://twitter.com/mediazzzona/stat...95810608181248
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'll never understand what they are all afraid of. He's an idiot and unstable. Even the DOD is afraid of him. Cut off his twitter account and kick out his so called advisords and he's harmless.
    It's the support he receives from the Religious Right, the Council for National Policy, The Mercers, Princes and all of the money that goes along with it. That and the deal he made with McConnell early on that he'd be shielded by the Senate from official censure or impeachment in exchange for conservative judicial appointments and rollbacks on regulations for the coal and oil industry.
    Trump's proven time-and-again that he can do and say whatever he wants within a limited scope. That sort of power doesn't go unrecognized by Politicians.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

It seems that as the Democratic field shrinks, the Republican field expands.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Kevin Spacey. He can act like Frank Underwood for real.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Defrosted Walt Disney.

Alfred E. Neuman. Since MAD Magazine has been canceled, ole Alfred E. will need a new job.

Alex Jones.

President Tiffany Trump...she has a lot to prove

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    It seems that as the Democratic field shrinks, the Republican field expands.
    Either way, it's good for the Democrats.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Because she'll be old enough... AOC.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Whoever is chosen as VP by whichever Democrat wins the election. Note that the only two candidates unlikely to run for a second term are the two oldest, Biden and Sanders. Warren is the third oldest, but she is still young enough to handle a 2nd term if elected.

If Trump wins, all bets are off. The GOP will probably either give Trump a third term, or install someone of his choosing.

Well I suppose it might just be Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Well I suppose it might just be Me!
    You? Eh, I'd vote for you. Why not.

I'm considering running for a position in my town government next year. Haven't decided if i want to do it or not yet.