Page 569 of 667 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10005
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

He keeps going on and on. And is sounding more and more like a confused old man in a nursing home.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

You do make a good point! I tend to be very pessimistic, especially in gauging the intelligence of the American public. I have seen many conservatives pointing out how Obama had similar approval ratings during this point in his first term. But then again, the economy wasn't booming at that time, either. It is very possible that if the economic numbers aren't at their current levels by next November that Trump might have a hard time being reelected.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Didn't watch the whole video, but I think that I got the gist of it. Big nope! Biden did what leaders from several Western countries were also calling for. He had no need to pressure them to stop investigating the company that his son worked for because the investigation was already dormant for several years. If there's any other poignant information in there, feel free to note where I should start watching.
    You may feel this way but will everyone else? We shall see, in time.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Oh boy... sounds like Trump is dragging Pence into this by volunteering his phone calls as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Who's really blaming Dems for this? I can see getting mad they hadn't started towards impeachment as that's been a grumble for a long while now, but are people really blaming the Dems for Moscow Mitch's refusal to allow votes on these bills?
    Maybe I'm misreading it, but it did seem like WBE was implying that leaderships lack of accomplishments were getting people to turn on Dems for doing nothing.

kidfresh isn't wrong - all this outrage needs to start turning into election wins. Hell, if not for the success of 2018 we wouldn't even be able to talk about whether impeachment is a good idea or not. I feel, too often, that liberals let their issue-driven, righteous indignation get in the way of winning some god damn elections.

Be nice to end that and send many, many Republicans to defeats.

Tulsi Gabbard: "Transcript doesn't show 'compelling' case for impeachment" OK this is nuts. She's not as subtle as Jill Stein
    Twitter Link

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think this is going to be another problem. The lack of unity on the Left when it comes to messaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I think this is going to be another problem. The lack of unity on the Left when it comes to messaging.
    It's not messaging. The Majority of Dems are on the same page, Tulsi Gabbard is just reading from the wrong book. I agree with many of the comments, she is no Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Oh boy... sounds like Trump is dragging Pence into this by volunteering his phone calls as well.

He just ended a press conference by pretending he can fire Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker

NAILED IT.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

It's not messaging. The Majority of Dems are on the same page, Tulsi Gabbard is just reading from the wrong book. I agree with many of the comments, she is no Democrat.
    The Left is very fragmented (the Far Lef hates Pelosi for example). All you need do is look on Social Media to see that. The Right by way of contrast has a far greater unity of message (other than a very few Never Trumpers) they are solidly behind Trump.

Edit - You might say she isn't a Democrat but Tulsi is part of the party and has not been expelled so technically you're wrong. I think she should be thrown out but they haven't done so.

The Left is very fragmented (the Far Lef hates Pelosi for example). All you need do is look on Social Media to see that. The Right by way of contrast has a far greater unity of message (other than a very few Never Trumpers) they are solidly behind Trump.

Edit - You might say she isn't a Democrat but Tulsi is part of the party and has not been expelled so technically you're wrong. I think she should be thrown out but they haven't done so.
    Dems don't do that lightly. The Democrats are the Party of inclusion, so it's goes against the grain to push someone out.

Dems don't do that lightly. The Democrats are the Party of inclusion, so it's goes against the grain to push someone out.
    Which, I hate to say it, can be a weakness. Every political party needs unity to maximize its effectiveness. In any soci-political system that is how things get done.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Gotta love Twitter snark. It’s outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    No surprise there. If Trump goes down, he won’t go alone.

Which, I hate to say it, can be a weakness. Every political party needs unity to maximize its effectiveness. In any soci-political system that is how things get done.
    You mean the GOP’s Borg-like, hive mind mentality where dissent or differing opinions are not allowed and Faux News brainwashed lemmings pull any lever with an ‘R’ next to the candidate’s name? Nope, I’ll pass on that.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

If that doesn’t deserve a Pelsoi “fuck you” clap I don’t know what does.

5D290F46-C18C-42FB-982E-5F7B0E900C7A.jpg
    Last edited by Robotman; 09-25-2019 at 06:28 PM.