Page 67 of 667 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by Xheight View Post
    any journalism professor would throw this bit out for its mixture of editorialized connections and dubious appeal to an authority.

While SPLC does some great work who they get to class as a Hate Group is not one of them. And are you trying to tell me that one has to vet who one gives interviews to? If so you might want to check out a movie called Borat.

Hey if you think that all people who are anti-immigration are "racist" "xenophobes" then keep reading and enjoy your echo chamber.
    Unless you're a journalism professor your opinion of what aone would accept is worthless.
    You describe yourself as an "old school message board debater" so taking that into account along with your belligerent behavior since arriving here, I can conclude that you're just another troll out looking for someone to pointlessly argue with.
    You have nothing to offer and are not worth my time. Good day.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

woo, i don't see that in How to Win Friends and Influence People. That someone would embrace the label SJW belongs on a comic message board - in the fiction section in their tights.
    I have no idea what you are trying to say here, nor do I really care right now. At this point I wave goodbye to another troll from the Faux News Echo Chamber.

E: Damn, here's the Coke I owe Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I have no idea what you are trying to say here, nor do I really care right now. At this point I wave goodbye to another troll from the Faux News Echo Chamber.

E: Damn, here's the Coke I owe Chad
    Did someone say snowflake? I think "troll" is what is said when someone melts away. I spent 13 years in the MSM, have a Peabody Award and know people who work and have worked at The Columbia Journalism Review (CJR) so I think I know something about good journalism
    Last edited by Xheight; 05-01-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Mighty Member

Isn't America super fun now?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Why were Charlie Hebdo's Islamaphobic cartoon praised and the NYT anti-Semitic cartoon villainized?
    The most important difference is that nine members of the staff of Charlie Hebdo, two police officers and a maintenance worker were murdered in retaliation for their cartoons. If angry Jews murdered the staff of the New York Times, there would be a different conversation.

We should be able to determine that something is worthy of criticism, but that it does not merit murder.

Did someone say snowflake? I think "troll" is what is said when someone melts away. I spent 13 years in the MSM, have a Peabody Award and know people who work and have worked at The Columbia Journalism Review (CJR) so I think I know something about good journalism
    All of this and you still occupy your time by pointlessly arguing with strangers on the internet?
    It's a little sad.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Then why don't you post under your oh so prestigious journalist real name?

Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    Then why don't you post under your oh so prestigious journalist real name?
    You are probably a millennial so i am sure you have heard of a thing called Google.

You are probably a millennial so i am sure you have heard of a thing called Google.
    I would do a Google search of your "work," but your name is not Xheight.

What irony? Your name is not Xheight.

Oh wow, so much 'prestige' spending so much time doing 'good journalism' coming here to slam those SJW Comic Book Nerds just like a troll would.

I've seen no proof it's anything else either, nor have I any inclination to believe yet another online hardass talking up his accomplishments while putting down folks for no good reason without said proof.

that you find being anonymous is a problem but being a SJW is not. It really doesn't matter who I am if your critical faculties are that skewed that it does matter over the arguments and there can be no "discussion" like the item in the link deploring the Fantasy of such yet offering that throwing more info at the public is an answer. The way you argue something is just as important as the information. Maybe that is old fashioned but is also how we got to where we are and I face ignoring people who are supposedly on my side.
    Last edited by Xheight; 05-01-2019 at 11:57 AM.

that you find being anonymous is a problem but being a SJW is not. It really doesn't matter who I am if your critical faculties are that skewed that it does matter over the arguments and there can be no "discussion" like the item in the link deploring the Fantasy of such yet offering that throwing more info at the public is an answer. The way you argue something is just as important as the information. Maybe that is old fashioned but is also how we got to where we are and I face ignoring people who are supposedly on my side.
    Your horrible spelling and grammar betray you, "award winning journalist."

Your horrible spelling and grammar betray you, "award winning journalist."
    HA! thanks Lois Lane. Again how you argue shows the strength of your points so I thank you for the ad hominem "trolling"
    Last edited by Xheight; 05-01-2019 at 12:05 PM.