Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel Preview: Age of X-Man: Amazing Nightcrawler #3

I am really looking forward to seeing how McGuire plays with this. We know this can't be the real Mystique, but how this construct resurrects Kurt's memories looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. It is SO weird seeing him in a setting where he doesn't know who Raven is!

That file Mystique left him contains info about his daughter TJ... but isn't she from a future AU, and usually associated with the Exiles? Kurt doesn't actually know her in 616 does he? In which case, I don't see how it'll jog his memory.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That file Mystique left him contains info about his daughter TJ... but isn't she from a future AU, and usually associated with the Exiles? Kurt doesn't actually know her in 616 does he? In which case, I don't see how it'll jog his memory.
    They met briefly during the Austen run on X-Men/Exiles, at least, so he knows she exists and, iirc, some of her backstory.

ETA: It could just be that she's an Easter Egg for the fans, true, but I think there has to be more than that if she's around for the rest of the mini.

BANNED

Can't wait to find out the source of all these AoXM anomalies, like Mystique, Moonstar, Shard, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Can't wait to find out the source of all these AoXM anomalies, like Mystique, Moonstar, Shard, etc.
    And what if we don't?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    And what if we don't?
    It's been said that we will... in Dani's case, anyway. How can they not eXplain at least that one? I also think it's fairly safe to say, that there'll be revelations in regards to Raven & Shard, as well.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    They met briefly during the Austen run on X-Men/Exiles, at least, so he knows she exists and, iirc, some of her backstory.

ETA: It could just be that she's an Easter Egg for the fans, true, but I think there has to be more than that if she's around for the rest of the mini.
    They also interacted a bit during the New Excalibur run where she was calling him dad and such and he was introducing her as his daughter. So he knew enough to care about her.

Mystique and Nightcrawler battling is always fun.

Adding a nut shot into the mix...awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Okay so Bishop has Shard and Nightcrawler has Mystique

What if these "anomalies" who seem to be pushing these characters into remembering their real lives are intentionally their family members?

Fantastic Member

I have to admit, I'm really enjoying this book, but all it's really accomplishing is making me pine for some new Excalibur.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Mystique and Nightcrawler battling is always fun.

Adding a nut shot into the mix...awesome.
    Her own son too....that's cold even for Mystique
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

the preview looks pretty interesting. but I didnt know nightcrawler had a daughter. when did this happen?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Her own son too....that's cold even for Mystique
    Though props to Kurt on the near instant recovery. As any guy can attest, you need a minute after something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the preview looks pretty interesting. but I didnt know nightcrawler had a daughter. when did this happen?
    Exiles AU. In fact, I wonder if his subconscious knowledge of TJ could be connected to his having a younger version of her as a daughter here.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 04-12-2019 at 11:34 AM.