Cool Favourite Batfamily Live-Action Costumes

Which live action batfamily costumes to you like best?
    This isn't really about which interpretation of the character you like best, as far as film/tv story and acting is concerned, but more about the visual appeal and functionality of the suits (or the story of the suits in-universe or behind-the-scenes).

For me:

Batman - Dark Knight Rises (I love the whole armor idea behind it, plus the cowl is good)

Robin - Titans (I have not yet seen this series, but the suit is great)

Batgirl - Birds of Prey TV Series (I heard the show was bad and I haven't seen it, but Batgirl's suit looks cool, although the mask could have been better IMO)

Catwoman - Batman Returns (this one to me is much more visually interesting and iconic than the Nolanverse one)

Batwoman - Arrowverse (it looks cool, plus there isn't any competition)

Huntress - Arrowverse (I'm not familiar with this character, but the Arrowverse one has a mask and the only other versions I could find lacked a mask - I prefer my DC superheroes to have masks unless they are Superman's family

Here is a documentary about the Batsuits:

I like Keaton's Bat suit best. It wasn't practical at all and yes, he couldn't move his head but it looked cool. The yellow broke up the black portions of the costume and the light bounced beautifully off of it.

I like the pattern on the torso portion on Affleck's suit and thats about it. Why did they have to make the bat symbol so obese?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I like Keaton's Bat suit best. It wasn't practical at all and yes, he couldn't move his head but it looked cool. The yellow broke up the black portions of the costume and the light bounced beautifully off of it.
    The yellow and black is the most iconic, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I like the pattern on the torso portion on Affleck's suit and thats about it. Why did they have to make the bat symbol so obese?
    Hmm, I think because this version of Batman is so bulky, a smaller and less 'ripped' bat symbol may have looked odd. Aesthetically any of the points are toned down, like how the ears on the cowl are also subtle.

Do you all remember these commercials:

The suit looks great on him and I always loved that Batmobile! There was a contest after the 89 film where the Batmobile was given away and a local person here in Richmond VA won it. It was on display for a bit at the Richmond Museum. It was great seeing it up close and in person.
    Last edited by RickWJ324; 04-09-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Affleck's costume has been my favorite so far, followed by Keaton's suit from Batman Returns. Third is one of the Bale suits, but I'm torn between Begins and TDK.
    Last edited by Vakanai; 04-25-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Batman: Adam West
    Robin: Burt Ward
    Joker: Cesar Romero
    Penguin: Burgess Meredith
    Riddler: Frank Gorshin
    Catwoman: Julie Newmar
    Batgirl: Yvonne Craig

Red Hood: Jensen Ackles

Honestly, about the closest we have to Red Hood right now. Plus, his character on Supernatural, Dean Winchester, has a lot of similarities to Jason too.

But a good costume, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Red Hood: Jensen Ackles

Honestly, about the closest we have to Red Hood right now. Plus, his character on Supernatural, Dean Winchester, has a lot of similarities to Jason too.

But a good costume, regardless.
    Jensen is awesome! Supernatural is my favorite show on tv and I'm saddened to see it go. I hope he gets to play a super hero in a big feature film one day.

Tim Burton’s Batman and Catwoman. He had my favorite Gotham City too.

Joker The Dark Knight

Harley Quinn SS.

Arrowverse Deathstroke

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Titans Robin, The Dark Knight armor, and Batfleck.
    I would've chosen Pfeiffer Catwoman too if I didn't know she can't breathe in that costume.
    So for Catwoman, it's Julie Newmar.
    I like Arnoldfreeze armor and Burton Penguin too.
    Oh. Bowler hat Jim Carrey Riddler.

Well I know one of these suits was only for the final shot of one episode, and the other was only seen in shadow and from behind, but wow the Gotham and Titans Batman suits look bad:

Attachment 81661

Attachment 81662

Attachment 81663
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 04-25-2019 at 11:15 PM.