Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I'm not too big a fan of the new direction but maybe they can have something good come out of it.

The other Nightwing's could become part of Dick's supporting cast or something. Have Dick go to Spyral and bring team nightwing with him as fellow agents. Then atleast something comes out of it and its not a total waste of time
    Just dick train the nightwing's then have them create their own id's and team, then have dick leave bludhaven to them so he can go back to spyral (if bendis doesn't destroy it).

I’d rather this be a total waste. The Nightwings insult and dilute the Nightwing brand. These cookie cuter nobodies that Dick has become sidekick to should be purged. Nightwing shouldn’t be something that any boring nobody can do, and Dick certainly doesn’t need more copycats running around. The Nightwings need to go. They don’t support him, he supports them. He’s their cabbie.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-18-2019 at 07:25 AM.

I'm not too big a fan of the new direction but maybe they can have something good come out of it.

The other Nightwing's could become part of Dick's supporting cast or something. Have Dick go to Spyral and bring team nightwing with him as fellow agents. Then atleast something comes out of it and its not a total waste of time
    What Nightwing and the Nightwings?

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    What Nightwing and the Nightwings?
    I'd have dick go back to spyral but serve as agent 37 in his nightwing costume.

I like the idea of them having new Ids and just have them be his agents in Bludhaven while he is away. They wouldn't pop up that much unless Dick was in Bludhaven. Which ideally wont be that often cause I think Spyral HQ was a much more interesting base of operations for dick and allows much better stories.

I'd have dick go back to spyral but serve as agent 37 in his nightwing costume.

I like the idea of them having new Ids and just have them be his agents in Bludhaven while he is away. They wouldn't pop up that much unless Dick was in Bludhaven. Which ideally wont be that often cause I think Spyral HQ was a much more interesting base of operations for dick and allows much better stories.
    You know that's a great idea it's just that the current story arc has really made me hate these guys.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    You know that's a great idea it's just that the current story arc has really made me hate these guys.
    You make a great point here; DC tries to put things over by shoving them down your throat. Which causes vomiting every time.