Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Composite Bane VS Batman with prep

Fight takes llace in Gotham.
    Batman has 6 hours to prep before he has to rush off to face Bane.

1. Standard Composite
    2. Stacked Composite

Batman with prep has plans to take out Kryptonians, Lanterns, Amazonians, Martians and speedsters.

Even a stacked composite Bane is toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Batman with prep has plans to take out Kryptonians, Lanterns, Amazonians, Martians and speedsters.

Even a stacked composite Bane is toast.
    I have never seen a plan Batman has had to take down Ktyptonians that didn't feature a fair bit of PIS CIS

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I have never seen a plan Batman has had to take down Ktyptonians that didn't feature a fair bit of PIS CIS
    The current version has, sigh, various high end power armors tailored for such things.

Anyway, with 6 hours of prep he doesn't even have to get that exasperating, he can just get in the Batplane. Kablooey. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The current version has, sigh, various high end power armors tailored for such things.

Anyway, with 6 hours of prep he doesn't even have to get that exasperating, he can just get in the Batplane. Kablooey. ;p
    Batplane is pretty worthless compared to cartoon Bane from "the Batman". If memory serves, that Bane was like a mini Kaiju lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Batplane is pretty worthless compared to cartoon Bane from "the Batman". If memory serves, that Bane was like a mini Kaiju lol.
    Fine, he gets in the power armor, are you happy with yourself? ;p

Fine, he gets in the power armor, are you happy with yourself? ;p
    No. I feel dirty. *scrubs skin with pumice*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    No. I feel dirty. *scrubs skin with pumice*
    You are this close to becoming 3 am Denny's.

You are this close to becoming 3 am Denny's.
    *scrubbing intensifies*
    - big_adventure

The plane MIGHT be enough for a non stacked composite, but it's definitely not enough for a stacked one. That Bane woukd at least be a high-end bullet tiner, if not a low end speedster.

And hell, if we really get into stacking, it woukd mean Bane gets staxked intellgence, which in theiry would turn himninto a batter tactians than Batman. The fights's in Gotham as well.

But none of that makes up for Bane’s lack of anything remotely resembling the Hellbat Monstrosity *cough*... I mean... Hellbat Armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    But none of that makes up for Bane’s lack of anything remotely resembling the Hellbat Monstrosity *cough*... I mean... Hellbat Armour.
    Don't forget his OTHER Super Suit. The Justice League-buster.

Seriously.
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

For what it's worth, Injustice Bane (like all the other Injustice characters that aren't Superman Level by default) has nanites that give him Kryptonian level strength and durability. Granted, its not one of the better tiers of Kryptonian, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    For what it's worth, Injustice Bane (like all the other Injustice characters that aren't Superman Level by default) has nanites that give him Kryptonian level strength and durability. Granted, its not one of the better tiers of Kryptonian, but still.
    Armor still destroys him. And before anyone tries to say it was a one off, it has shown up in other comics. Not even Batman only comics. The wider universe acknowledges it exists as a thing. You cannot escape Batman's suits of power armor, no matter how much you wish you could.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Armor still destroys him. And before anyone tries to say it was a one off, it has shown up in other comics. Not even Batman only comics. The wider universe acknowledges it exists as a thing. You cannot escape Batman's suits of power armor, no matter how much you wish you could.
    Ironically, only Batman can escape Batman's power armors.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan