Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SydWalters

Default Anyone else remember when movies were fun

The modern world needs modern assistants: find your best portable vacuum cleaner

A vacuum cleaner, or vacuum, is an electronic device that is used for cleaning the house. Vacuum cleaners can suck up dust, particles, and dirt from carpets, upholstery, and so on. All dust will be collected in either a dust bag or a cyclone bin for later disposal.

The primary function of the vacuum cleaner is suction power. The items create a high level of suction power to suck all dust from the surfaces and wash the carpet (some models have this function). There are two main types of vacuum cleaners, namely cordless and corded Best Vacuum Cleaners Reviews. While cordless vacuum cleaners use a battery as the main power of operation, corded vacuum cleaners have power cords to get electricity from electrical sockets.

Which model is the best handheld vacuum for cars?

Maintaining a car is essential because we have spent an enormous amount of money to purchase a car, so why don’t we keep it clean? However, cars have many parts and expensive factors, which will cost you a lot if something goes wrong with them. Because of this, you need your best vacuum cleaner to help you handle the problems. Let’s have a look at the list below.

Armor All, AA255, 2.5 gallons 2 peak HP Wet and Dry Utility

The model has 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank and 2 Peak HP Motor so that can contain a considerable amount of dust and quickly suck the dust from your car. It also has onboard accessory and hose storage. The model is a corded electric vacuum cleaner with auto shut off function. It weighs 7 pounds.

Black+Decker Dustbuster handheld vacuum

Black+Decker is a well-known brand of vacuum cleaner. This model uses lithium-ion batteries so that it has a long time of operation. It is lightweight at only 2.6 pounds, so women and people who have hand injuries can use it easily. Slim nozzle rotation for several applications, and a removable washable bowl and filters are the greatest strengths of the model.

Liberrway Car Vacuum Cleaner

Well, I have to say that this model is fantastic for car cleaning. It has dominant suction power, at 5 Kpa suction so that dust, sand, cigarette ash, crumbs, pet hair, and water are not a big deal for the vacuum. The model also allows wet and dry use. In other words, it can suck all kinds of dirt and dust, no matter if it is dry or wet. Liberrway Car Vacuum Cleaner also has international safety certifications FCC, CE, and RoHS.

There are many models which are also suitable for cleaning cars. I will show their names, and you can check into them later. They are also some of the best portable stick vacuum cleaners How to choose vacuum cleaner Thekinglive.com.

• Vacplus car vacuum cleaner
    • Holsea car vacuum cleaner
    • Metro Professional high-performance vacuum
    • Armor All AA12V1 0901 12V Car Vac
    • Hoover BH52160PC Air Cordless Hand Vacuum Cleaner
    • Hikeren Handheld Multifunctional Car Vacuum Cleaner
    • LOLLDEAL Super Mini Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

How about the best handheld vacuum for pet hair?

Well, pets are nowadays a part of many families because of their cuteness. However, pet hair sometimes becomes a huge challenge for parents and their children because it can cause unexpected allergies, which negatively impacts their health. Here is a list of five handheld vacuum cleaners for pet hair.

Shark Rocket Corded Hand Vac (HV292)

The model can clean your home from top to bottom with a lightweight Shark Rocket. It is comfortable and versatile so that you can quickly use it in every corner, nook, and crevice in your houses. A long-term warranty is also a strength of the model.

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser

This type of vacuum cleaner has two primary materials, namely metal, and plastic. It has a tangle-free brush roll to remove embedded pet hair everywhere. It has a high level of dust capacity and strength with 1.5L, cord length power with 30 feet, and five surface height settings.

Dyson V6 Top Dog Handheld Vacuum

Small and light design is the highlight of the model. Dyson V6 motor allows customers to use the model with a high level of power. Besides, it has 2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones and works in parallel to raise airflow and capture more fine dust. The weight of the item is 3.4 pounds, which is not too heavy for users.

Bissell Bolt Hand Vac + Fur – Get it Brush

If you have the model in your hand, cleaning houses has become the easiest task ever. It has powerful and long-lasting suction, up to 25 minutes, because it uses lithium-ion batteries. Additionally, it can use an extra large bin to contain more dust. The model also has nine teeth for stubborn mats and tangles.

Black+Decker HLVA325JP07 Lithium Pet Hand Vacuum

The model has applied lithium-ion technology into the battery so that customers can use it over a long working time. We can use the model in many hard to reach areas. There is a light which will tell you when the battery is fully charged. It provides a high level of safety for users and the people around them.

Which model is the best handheld cordless vacuum cleaner?

There is no doubt that handheld vacuum cleaners offer users a high level of convenience and comfort. Among them, cordless vacuum cleaners have a higher convenience level than corded vacuum cleaners because customers do not have to find electrical sockets while working with them. Some common points that the best portable cordless vacuum cleaners should have are listed below.

• High level of suction power
    • Long battery usage
    • Large dust bin
    • Compact and lightweight
    • HEPA filters to remove allergies from dust
    • High-quality and authentic
    • Long-term warranty
    • Multiple modes
    • Ability to work on various surfaces

Notably, there will be more factors to evaluate a good vacuum cleaner. However, my suggestion is you should depend on your practical demands. For example, if you want to suck hair from your pet, you should purchase a vacuum cleaner that is mainly designed for pet hair suction. It would be best if you also relied on your budget and subjects to choose the most suitable model of vacuum cleaner. Finally, it would help if you did not buy vacuum cleaners from unknown brands or sellers because most of them sell low-quality vacuum cleaners. There are some good places for you to buy vacuum cleaners, such as manufacturers, reliable e-commerce sites, supermarkets, and so on.

In conclusion

I am very appreciative of your reading my article. Today’s information should help you have a comprehensive view of Best Vacuum Cleaners On The Market - Reviews and Buying Guide. It shows you what cordless and cored vacuum cleaners are, how they bring benefits to users, and so on. Notably, there are two main subjects in the article, namely vacuum cleaners for cars and vacuum cleaners for picking up pet hair. You can recheck the information on other sources. Thank you for being here with us. We hope our information was useful to all of you.
    Last edited by SydWalters; 02-03-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SydWalters View Post
    I guess that makes me sound old....

What i mean is, most movies are written to have some deep, purposeful "Message" behind them. Even today's Avenger stuff kinda go all friendy dramatic: love your coworkers etc... I suppose TRANSFORMERS skip the message serving part....

Anyway, I think back to Raiders of the lost Ark, maybe even Star Wars, where they did stuff that lead to other stuff, the ride was fun getting there, they kicked butt in the end, and it was over. Almost NO messaged pushed on you, just a fun, entertaining ride.

Have movie scripts gotten too serious for themselves to have fun in it?
    Maybe I'm over thinking this?
    I'd suggest your old to be frank. Every piece of media has a message in. This "I don't want any politics/messages/social justice" wave thats been going on these last few years is idiotic and blind to history.

BANNED

Avengers has a “love your co-workers” message?

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Most movies good or bad have some sort of thematic message. They're not always in the foreground or necessarily well thought out, but all media is created purposefully. There might not be much of a point to consuming the media beyond the act of doing it, but it's hard to find anything entirely devoid of deeper meaning. To create a story devoid of meaning is arguably impossible. Even in cases where one creates media in which nothing can be gained from its consumption, that meaningless can always be read into.

While I wouldn't call Raiders or Star Wars terribly deep films they present everything as being either good or evil. They feature good triumphing over evil. That is meaning, that is a message. If it was meaningless, very little would have happened in those movies.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

What i mean is, most movies are written to have some deep, purposeful "Message" behind them. Even today's Avenger stuff kinda go all friendy dramatic: love your coworkers etc... I suppose TRANSFORMERS skip the message serving part....

Anyway, I think back to Raiders of the lost Ark, maybe even Star Wars, where they did stuff that lead to other stuff, the ride was fun getting there, they kicked butt in the end, and it was over. Almost NO messaged pushed on you, just a fun, entertaining ride.

Movies like Norma Rae, The Deer Hunter, The China Syndrome, Apocalypses Now didn't have a message? Shazam! and Aquaman have a message?

I love the current MCU movies. Ironically, the typical complaint is that they are too lighthearted most of the time.

I'll give another example though. Back in the earlier days of television, there were shows like "Adam 12" and "Dragnet". Yes, they were as squeeky clean and corny as could be by today's standards but they focused on the story and the stories were not all some one in a million "most important case ever" plots. They were just the daily lives of cops on the job.

One of the reasons I lost interest in Law&Order, any version, was that every case has to be some big, complex ultimate case as if these characters never experience an instant of fun or joy or happiness and never have an ordinary day on the job with some situations that are just standard daily routine that isn't the end of the world.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Movies like Norma Rae, The Deer Hunter, The China Syndrome, Apocalypses Now didn't have a message? Shazam! and Aquaman have a message?
    And, on the flipside, there are still comedy movies that lack any substantial message or any message at all. Of course, they tend to be movies that I hate such as the remake of "Land of the Lost" or the "Green Hornet" movie.

But, even taking movies that have been remade, the remake of the Nutty Professor did have a substantial message. Granted it has been ages since I've seen the Jerry Lewis original. Certainly there was not as much of a message but, were I to watch it again as an adult, I suspect there probably was a message there.

I don't want films to be fun per se, I just want them to make me think. I saw In the Valley of Elah for the first time recently, and the way the film showcases PTSD and strips away the delusions of stereotypical American patriotism is hauntingly brilliant. I ended up thinking about the film for a long time after the credits rolled. I don't think we see nearly as many films like this anymore. It's all family-friendly blockbuster fare these days.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

BANNED

I'm 60 so I'm thinking you're prolly not older than me, and I recall movies being fun a couple months ago, most recent example being Captain Marvel.

Most Marvel movies to me seem pretty fun and message free. Honestly if you got a message from the Avengers I think you are over thinking it or looking for a message that ain't there.

Also, none of the movies I've seen with the Rock in them seem to have a message (Rampage, Skyscraper, etc.)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Ah yes, the good ole days when movies were fun, I remember them like it was yesterday. Because it was.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Ummmmm if you look for it even Raiders of the Lost Ark can seem to have a message on it..
    Last edited by 5Eyes; 04-13-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Most Marvel movies to me seem pretty fun and message free. Honestly if you got a message from the Avengers I think you are over thinking it or looking for a message that ain't there.

Also, none of the movies I've seen with the Rock in them seem to have a message (Rampage, Skyscraper, etc.)
    In some cases though, a "message" may not be an obvious social message but just a more basic message about people. IM3 certainly deals with a human who is dealing with things beyond his natural ability to cope with, for example.

I see fun movies all the time. Saw several in the past few months alone.

If you ask me, there being a message, or even some theme or development beyond just the razzle-dazzle and humor makes the film (or book, or comic, or whatever) more impactful and meaningful. Now, I do agree that proselytism in fiction can be annoying, and in many cases a crutch for poorer writing (I find plenty of religious movies generally too preachy -- and they're preaching to the choir in my case!). But fiction is a way to convey ideas and make people think. Some of the best classics were more then just "fun."
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I wouldn't say you're old so much as baffinglingly wrong.

Shazam came out last week, beyond a simple message of love those who love you I'm drawing a blank. Before that Captain Marvel's message was...um...don't judge people by their appearance maybe? Really there's nothing here that you couldn't find in movies 50 years ago.

Honestly I think it's harder to find movies with deep, needs to be examined messages than those without.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!