Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah, I did kinda skip over the Destroyer Armour’s feats and went straight on to slagging off the Fallen One. Which was bad. It’s almost certainly got the best out-and-out power feats, even if it lacks Norrin’s versatility.

It’s probably something like below in feats:

Destroyer
    Surfer
    Morg
    Terrax
    Fallen One
    Nova
    Stardust
    Red Shift
    Airwalker
    Firelord
    Johnny Storm

But that’s largely guesswork.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Did Galactus ever actually empower the Destroyer Armor with the Power Cosmic, beyond maybe automating it, or binding it into his service? I honestly have next to no knowledge of the Destroyer Armor's stint as a Herald of Galactus.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, I did kinda skip over the Destroyer Armour’s feats and went straight on to slagging off the Fallen One. Which was bad. It’s almost certainly got the best out-and-out power feats, even if it lacks Norrin’s versatility.

Destroyer
    Surfer
    Morg
    Terrax
    Fallen One
    Nova
    Stardust
    Red Shift
    Airwalker
    Firelord
    Johnny Storm

What about Dazzler and Golden Oldie?

Destroyer
    Surfer
    Morg
    Terrax
    Fallen One
    Nova
    Stardust
    Red Shift
    Airwalker
    Firelord
    Johnny Storm

You forgot superman as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    You forgot superman as well.
    Isn't canon, and he did all of ... not a lot as a Herald.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    What about Dazzler and Golden Oldie?
    Golden Oldie was a What If? story, and I have no knowledge of Dazzler as a Herald.

What I will say about any sort of cosmic Dazzler is that the idea of someone whose powers come from sound becoming a spacefaring character amuses me somewhat.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Golden Oldie was a What If? story, and I have no knowledge of Dazzler as a Herald.

What I will say about any sort of cosmic Dazzler is that the idea of someone whose powers come from sound becoming a spacefaring character amuses me somewhat.
    One issue of Dazzler's comic had her employed by Big G to go into a black hole and bring back Terrax, who was hiding out there.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    One issue of Dazzler's comic had her employed by Big G to go into a black hole and bring back Terrax, who was hiding out there.
    Ah, so not just ‘space’ for ‘person whose powers come from soundwaves’ but also a black hole. Good to know.

Ah, so not just ‘space’ for ‘person whose powers come from soundwaves’ but also a black hole. Good to know.
    Even funnier: Big G couldn't go into the black hole himself (never you mind that a dude who can teleport 2 whole galaxies across a universe with a thought needs to go anywhere to get anything) because reasons, hence Alison being recruited. They did kind of explain the "ain't no damn sound in space" thing with Galactus pumping cosmic levels of sound to Ali through some kind of tube while she was in the black hole.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Wait - Big G was pumping his cosmic tube into Ali’s black hole?!

Dude, think of the children.

Wait - Big G was pumping his cosmic tube into Ali’s black hole?!

Dude, think of the children.
    I know, man. The early-80's were a weird, weird time.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Terrax, Galactic Squatter.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Air Walker will always be the worst herald for me.

Such a worthless dude.

Also, just cheering that other people remember that Nova existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Air Walker will always be the worst herald for me.

Such a worthless dude.

Also, just cheering that other people remember that Nova existed.
    Dude, Walker beat up Thor and briefly held Mjolnir. He also sealed off the entire Baxter building and had Reed and friends crapping themselves.

I dont know about his later stuff, but his career started off on a good note.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Dude, Walker beat up Thor and briefly held Mjolnir. He also sealed off the entire Baxter building and had Reed and friends crapping themselves.

I dont know about his later stuff, but his career started off on a good note.
    Yeah, but I think those were his only highlights. The Ovoids killed him. Robotic duplicates were made more than once. He was a friend of Firelord.