View Poll Results: In a battle to save time: Who would win ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Flash, a.k.a the Fastest Man alive

4 21.05%
  • Booster Gold, the secret Time traveling hero

2 10.53%
  • The Legion of Superheroes

13 68.42%
  • Another Speedster

0 0%
  • Neither as the day is saved by someone else

0 0%
    BANNED

Default The Flash vs the Legion of Superheroes vs Booster Gold : Who would win ?

Given how Tom King is pitting Booster Gold against the Flash for Heroes in Crisis...one has to wonder what would happen if the Flash takes on the Legion of Superheroes and Booster Gold in a time traveling battle ?

As fans of DC timeline changers: What do you think of this ?

P.S.: I would add Superman, but he's also a part of the Legion so...there's that.

P.P.S. I would add Dr. Manhattan, but that's a bit too much and lets go with just teh basics of DC time travelers that we already know.
    Last edited by Cmbmool; 04-14-2019 at 03:00 PM.

I feel like the Legion would win, firstly on account of being the Best Team™, but more importantly because there's like, a hundred different Legionnaires. There's no Inverse Ninja Law at play, the Legionnaires are going to win by sheer numbers alone, even if they didn't have several Superman-level people on top of things, and at least one speedster.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

The legion because of sheer numbers.

how is this fight going to happen? what are the mechanics? what's the criteria for winning?

Astonishing Member

Might need to add Parallax (Hal Jordan version), isn't that what he did in Zero Hour?

Astonishing Member

The Legion would need bigger guns against Parallax.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    how is this fight going to happen? what are the mechanics? what's the criteria for winning?
    Someone is trying to change the past and these heroes are trying to stop it. However, during the course of the adventure the Flash questions the morals of the Legion of Superheroes, depending on the team trying to stop the time traveling crisis, and Booster Gold too, with their own attempts at fixing the timeline in their favor.

In other words it's the Flash vs the Legion of Superheroes with Booster Gold and even Superman caught in the middle of it all to try to save all of time.

Astonishing Member

The Legion definitely.

Even if Flash had back up frlm the other speedsters, the Legion can back travel precisely thru time. I imagine Brainiac would figure out what they need to do and when to do it. And asign a team to make Flash busy.

Maybe an expanded team of Linear Men would be better. Maybe have Rip and Lira recruit Booster, Barry, Ray Palmer, and maybe even Pol Manning.

Boisterously Confused

Either Mon-el, Ultra Boy or XS are fast enough to keep Flash busy while Saturn Girl boils his brains. As for Booster, love him tho I do, there are at least half a dozen Legionaries that could stomp a mudhole in him one on one, let alone the whole well-organized mob.

Astonishing Member

It's really not fair for an individual to fight against a team.

How about the Justice League vs the LSH. The Legion can even keep their future tech advantage.

Hmmm... 24+ member team... with a precog, a sorceress, a master tactician, a telepath, an illusionist, a gravity manipulator, pretty much all the equipment Booster Gold has but more recently updated and a Time Bubble...

My money is on the Legion.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.