Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    It actually is.
    My bad, I read an article when they were first announced that they were stories not steeped in continuity for kids. Guess I mistook not steeped in continuity as non-cannon.

I may want to catch up on them then.
    Last edited by Moon Ronin; 06-11-2019 at 12:00 PM.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    My bad, I read an article when they were first announced that they were stories not steeped in continuity for kids. Guess I mistook not steeped in continuity as non-cannon.

I may want to catch up on them then.
    You can get digest trades, which compile about two regular stories with the short backups from the issues. There also seems to be an omnibus format, which will start publishing in 2020. I myself may stop getting the trades in favor of waiting for those.

It's an anthology series, with stories from across the eras and no real framing for each (although most of the short backups are framed as a sequel to the Adventures in Wild Space series, with a grandson retelling stories he's heard. They also are pretty continuity-lite in terms of generally making sense if one has only seen the movies, but there are a few deep cuts. I don't think it's the very best of the very best, but it does have a great deal of charm to it and some of the stories are pretty funny.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I just think Finn is hot. And Ray Fisher was one of the people who auditioned for him! CYBORG!!
    "I'll never wear my Power Ring again! It's been a curse to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    I just think Finn is hot. And Ray Fisher was one of the people who auditioned for him! CYBORG!!
    I'm kinda thinking we lucked out, given how well John Boyega has done in the role.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)