Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That's a very nice list you have there.

Either way it doesn't change my head cannon, which admittedly is not bullet proof but its the way I like it. On topic though, even though Logan is a sad ending for the original X-Men it was such a moving movie for me that I can't leave it on it's own. It is still preferable to DoFP because even though mutants are dwindling, the earth as a whole is okay. Also in my head cannon, Logan is a healer, he just went into Logan sleep (like Odin sleep, only it's Wolverine) :P
    Well, my friend, I just discarded the AU theory and fully embraced the fact "LOGAN" belongs to the Original Timeline of my complex scenario. So it's main continuity and it deserves to be on my shelf along with the original X-Men trilogy LOL

About his regenerative factor, we don't even know why it was malfunctioning. It's not the "anti-mutation" virus. That doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Well, I did it. Weblurker kinda convinced me about this.
    Glad you found something useful in all that.

I modified my timelines and inserted "LOGAN" in the Original Timeline a.k.a. Timeline Prime Alpha.

So, "Logan" is a follow-up of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", "X-Men", "X2" and "X-Men: The Last Stand". It works nicely this way.
    I personally assume that it was in the Days of Future Past/Apocalypse/Dark Phoenix/Deadpool (?) timeline if it's in any of them, but fair enough. The references to the original movies would make that work on paper. Only sticky point I see raised is that Wolverine lost his dog tags at the end of X2 but has them again in Logan (which would make more sense if it was either in the "current" movie timeline or an AU).

About his regenerative factor, we don't even know why it was malfunctioning. It's not the "anti-mutation" virus. That doesn't make sense.
    I thought it was just due to old age.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post

I thought it was just due to old age.
    Well, I'm not convinced about this. Not the virus... maybe he fought Omega Red? Could be an idea.

Well, I'm not convinced about this. Not the virus... maybe he fought Omega Red? Could be an idea.
    Why not?

10char
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Why not?

10char
    Also, some events related to the Silver Samurai happened in the Original Timeline too, because he had the sword in "Logan".

Said that, he acquired a new pair of dog-tags. He did that in "Origins" too. Maybe this time, he had the name "X-Men" stamped over them as well.

Also, some events related to the Silver Samurai happened in the Original Timeline too, because he had the sword in "Logan".
    I forget, why doesn't your model put The Wolverine in the OT?

Said that, he acquired a new pair of dog-tags. He did that in "Origins" too. Maybe this time, he had the name "X-Men" stamped over them as well.
    If memory serves, the Logan tags are indeed the "Wolverine" ones he got from Weapon X. The context of the movie also seems to indicate that they're supposed to be that, as well.

(Also, what does any of this have to do with the question of whether Wolverine's deteriorating healing factor was part of the aging process or something else?)
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

I forget, why doesn't your model put The Wolverine in the OT?

If memory serves, the Logan tags are indeed the "Wolverine" ones he got from Weapon X.

1- I placed "The Wolverine" in the 2008 year of the second timeline, the one leading to the 2023's dystopian future of DOFP. The 1945 flashback feels more "in line" with the "solitary short-haired Logan with no Creed around" we already saw in FC and DOFP. Also, the post-credits scene.
    I'm also under the impression that the Post-First Class rebooted Logan seemed more attached to Jean Grey, maybe he spent more time with her? Could be.

2- Wolverine is his codename, so he used that on the new tags too.

LOL, yes, the deteriorating healing factor. I hope that doesn't happen to Timeline Sigma Wolvie too.
    Last edited by Mutant 77; 04-23-2019 at 05:21 PM.