I take responsibility. In a thread on the welcome and long-awaited Sue Storm Invisible Woman solo mini, I suggested Sue might have hit 40. As tangents go, it was pretty good. But my idea is that we can discuss who's how old due to aging, time dilation, spending years in other dimensions, etc. I'm going to throw out my idea and then the rest of you can follow or agree with my incredibly in depth and intelligent analysis.

I do have no respect foir the blanket "Franklin affects their ages" thing. If there's some sort of canon that suggests he's doing it (and not just an inconstancy with other series, feel free.

We need to first ascertain how long the FF have had their powers. We did have a story recently where Ben had a bar mitzvah indicating it had been 13 years since the flight. Now with the 8 months for Secret Warsing and other stuff, I'd put a 15 year timeframe on that.

I'd also put Johnny at 16 (maybe 15) for the flight. 16 seems pretty dumb enough so 15 really isn't that much worse. Reed and Ben originally look like they were pushing 40. They appear to be the same age, starting college together along with Doom. Originally they had fought in WW2 which would have made them at least mid 30s by the flight in 1960/61. Sue was old enough to have been Johnny's guardian and this is where I have the most questions. How old was she so that she would have been a helpful passenger and so as to make Reed not be a total pervert.

Now Reed and Ben being 35-40 at the flight isn't crazy. The team has had enough experiences with aging/de-aging as well as Hickman's introduced immortality for Ben in Thing form. So how many years have passed for them?

15 years from the flight to present day Marvel. Add five years for Reed, Sue, and the kids (God knows what the rest of the Future Foundation is going to come out as) and we have:

Reed: 55 (35 + 20)
Sue: 43 (23 + 20)
Ben: 50 (35 + 15)
Johnny 31 (16 + 15)

Franklin at 15 (10 + 5)
Valeria at 10 (5 + 5) seem good to me.

Doom's chronologically 50, but with all of his time travel and stuff, I don't think we can put an actual age on his body. Not to mention with the comic book science, we really don't have to.

So, am I brilliant, or full of crap? It's all up to you. Personal, I do tend to lean towards brilliant. Just ask me.