So this is the final issue of this series

spoilers:
This issue killed me, and definitely brought more tears than I should admit to my eyes.

The issue starts with Rhodey's dad fighting the bad guy in suit (I don't think we ever got a name did we?), while Rhodey is stuck in his suit unable to do anything but watch because of the bad guys control of the IP suit. Finally the bad guy loses his control on the suit and Rhodey jumps out ready to fight. When the bad guy tells him to just step out of the way and he only wants to get the Ex- President, Rhodey refuses. BG then begins to charge his repulsors(?) to fire at Rhodey and the ex-pres, but Terence jumps in and causes a small explosion between him and BD. This angers Rhodey and he begins beating on the BG who's suit is still on, but not in super great shape, while a bunch of the public watches on their phones and things. Rhodey finally stops and asks BD to give up. He says no, but gives Rhodey a flash drive. Rhodey then turns to his dad and tells him it's over, but his dad never answers.

The next few pages show the BD in the hospital where he's told he did good, but not good enough. Then he's smothered with a pillow by someone hired by Fujikawa, the same man the BD was working for I think. There's also a panel of some congressmen being arrested.

Over these pages and the following pages (the funeral) is a speech from Rhodey for his father. It tells of a dream he had where his dad was a boy and fishing, and they're talking, and his dad gives him his last piece of advice. To always be there and always be kind to his people, everyone in the whole wide world.

Then there's a little bit between Tony and Lila, where Tony asks her about her adjustments to the IP suits, and offers her spare suits and computers to keep her mind off things. Then Rhodey asks Tony to take her home and he'd meet them, but he didn't know when he'd be home.

The last few pages have Rhodey contemplating what to do with the flash drive, which BD told him would expose the evil they have done. (I'm not really sure who they are...) He says "I love you dad", looks at the IP armor, and decides that what's right today is to go home. And it ends with him hugging Lila.
end of spoilers

So I felt that this was a really good issue, and a fitting, but sad ending to this series. I am sad that we're not getting anymore issues because I really enjoyed this series. I think there was still a lot more that Kot wanted to tell, and I really wanted to get more of interactions between Rhodey and Lila. Especially now, would Rhodey take over as her guardian or is his mom still alive?

Oh and I can't forget the funniest part of this issue!!! spoilers:
Tony mentions him and Lila are both big fans of Miss America Chavez! I loved it!
end of spoilers