Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BANNED

Posting these like this takes them out of context from Jordan White's answers on the same article. Or at least it removes that part anyway!
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    Posting these like this takes them out of context from Jordan White's answers on the same article. Or at least it removes that part anyway!
    Well imo, the pictures always gave us more to talk about than JDW did anyhow. lol Except controversial fear based on some of his comment, which can be fun to see.

Decent art. Nice to get more X-Monday goods. Though I have gotten bored with Babyface Psylocke in all of them. lol Damn.

I am mostly still waiting on Solicits though. I am curious how much Hickman may be writing. Especially when 1 of his top 5 favs is one of mine, and hopefully he may get to write them in a team book. Plus his comment on Sinister also has me intrigued with what he's gonna do, and how much of it will he do with other characters.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-15-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This one was a little empty to be honest.

good thing he gave an answer about Rachel though

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

That X-Force cover looks like a farewell issue. Could this series already be ending?

I’ll be honest, I won’t be sad to to see Kid Cable go away for awhile if so.

BANNED

They botched the O5 farewell story for a worthless X-Force maxiseries that barely included X-Force.

The image of X-Force has me worried if that is the final issue cover. Does that mean Rachel is gone for good at that point and has been written out? I am starting to think that Rachel's appearance in HoX/PoX is simply going to be a rehash of the history of Mother Askani and it won't be anything new for her at all and she won't be coming back in the fall at all.

They botched the O5 farewell story for a worthless X-Force maxiseries that barely included X-Force.
    Not really. I dont see how X-Force takes away from Extermination. Brisson did a wonderful job with that

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Epic takedown right there, lol.

Anyway. Pretty uneventful - if not the most - X-Men Monday, I guess?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not really. I dont see how X-Force takes away from Extermination. Brisson did a wonderful job with that
    More like Larraz adequately polished up a turd.

Good piece. Love seeing Eyeboy in a major preview. Hope he gets some love in some upcoming issues.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

AiPT!: Now, minzyprime‏ (@minzyprime1010) wanted to know why Jean Grey didn’t try to get Rachel back after she was taken as a hound? Minzyprime understands why Scott wasn’t trying to get her back, but Jean knew she had reverted back to a hound and disappeared at the end of Extermination.

Jordan: Why would you think she didn’t try? I am sure they were on the lookout for any signs of where Ahab went off to. But before they found him, X-Man started causing trouble, and that needed to be dealt with.
    A bit of a silly answer on Jordan's part I think... why would readers think something happened if it isn't shown?

AiPT!: Brett‏ (@mutantmanchild) was wondering if there was any chance of Neal Shaara making a return. We know he answered Jean’s call for help in Uncanny X-Men, so he’s still out there. Brett added that the X-books need more male people of color!

Jordan: Anything is possible! As you said, he’s still around.
    I wish AiPT would just replace these questions where the answer is the equivalent of "wait and see". I think it's sometimes silly of readers to ask those spoiler questions, and it's fair enough for Jordan to not reply, but then it's down to AiPT to have one or two back-up questions to ask so that these laconic answers don't make it to the final article.

More like Larraz adequately polished up a turd.
    That's a very generous way of looking at it.

Although this whole affair got me Burnett Boom-Boom, so I'm going to be questioning if it was all worth it until my organs fail.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Boooo no Cyclops/Uncanny related pics