Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

That X-Force cover looks like a farewell issue. Could this series already be ending?

I’ll be honest, I won’t be sad to to see Kid Cable go away for awhile if so.

BANNED

They botched the O5 farewell story for a worthless X-Force maxiseries that barely included X-Force.

The image of X-Force has me worried if that is the final issue cover. Does that mean Rachel is gone for good at that point and has been written out? I am starting to think that Rachel's appearance in HoX/PoX is simply going to be a rehash of the history of Mother Askani and it won't be anything new for her at all and she won't be coming back in the fall at all.

They botched the O5 farewell story for a worthless X-Force maxiseries that barely included X-Force.
    Not really. I dont see how X-Force takes away from Extermination. Brisson did a wonderful job with that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not really. I dont see how X-Force takes away from Extermination. Brisson did a wonderful job with that
    More like Larraz adequately polished up a turd.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Epic takedown right there, lol.

Anyway. Pretty uneventful - if not the most - X-Men Monday, I guess?

Posting these like this takes them out of context from Jordan White's answers on the same article. Or at least it removes that part anyway!
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    Posting these like this takes them out of context from Jordan White's answers on the same article. Or at least it removes that part anyway!
    Well imo, the pictures always gave us more to talk about than JDW did anyhow. lol Except controversial fear based on some of his comment, which can be fun to see.

Decent art. Nice to get more X-Monday goods. Though I have gotten bored with Babyface Psylocke in all of them. lol Damn.

I am mostly still waiting on Solicits though. I am curious how much Hickman may be writing. Especially when 1 of his top 5 favs is one of mine, and hopefully he may get to write them in a team book. Plus his comment on Sinister also has me intrigued with what he's gonna do, and how much of it will he do with other characters.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-15-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This one was a little empty to be honest.

good thing he gave an answer about Rachel though