Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Just going to ignore the fact that teenage Jean Grey was running around for so long?
    And even if she's not on a favorites list, she still get brought out before others 99% of the time.
    You said Jean, not Jeen. and I consider them different characters
    I don't think she is that on spotlight, she just came back and is having to show up. Nothing like it was when Cyclops on sportlight

Now they are asking people to ask more about what is going on in the actual books

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Now they are asking people to ask more about what is going on in the actual books
    They're asking for the kind of questions I said people should be asking. So of course most of the replies aren't doing that, and are instead asking their spoiler questions that are pointless because they won't be really answered and pointless because they'll be answered soon when books actually come out.

War never changes.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snoop dogg View Post
    they're asking for the kind of questions i said people should be asking. So of course most of the replies aren't doing that, and are instead asking their spoiler questions that are pointless because they won't be really answered and pointless because they'll be answered soon when books actually come out.

War never changes.
    but i needz to know when will goldballz comes back

Meanwhile the questions that should be answered they'll ignore and instead ask the stupid ones to give Jordan a pass vs answering some thoughout questions that might be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    You said Jean, not Jeen. and I consider them different characters
    I don't think she is that on spotlight, she just came back and is having to show up. Nothing like it was when Cyclops on sportlight
    Alternate universe and time displaced versions of already existing characters count as taking up focus and spotlight.

Even counting Jeen that's still 9 years without Jean. That's already the most an A-List X-Men has been away(in recent times at least? lol). Scott and Logan came back after 3 years or so, or, by adding Tyke and OML, were never really away.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Even counting Jeen that's still 9 years without Jean. That's already the most an A-List X-Men has been away(in recent times at least? lol). Scott and Logan came back after 3 years or so, or, by adding Tyke and OML, were never really away.
    Add Jimmy 2 the wolverine list. Clones, AU, and alt kids galore in his absence. Lol

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

9 years between NXM 150 and ANXM 1? Damn.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    9 years between NXM 150 and ANXM 1? Damn.
    I've checked and the exact date is 8 years and 11 months.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 04-16-2019 at 01:14 PM.