Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why do we get a Psylocke on X-Tremists panel every single week? I'm getting tired of her face and I'm not even reading the book LOL.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Why do we get a Psylocke on X-Tremists panel every single week? I'm getting tired of her face and I'm not even reading the book LOL.
    Same. I don't think we see any AoX stuff as often as we keep seeing Psylocke's face. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-15-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Same. I don't think we see any AoX stuff as often as we keep seeing Psylocke's face. lol
    and she's always looking shocked at that. At least give her a different emotion

These are so pointless.
    It’s like he’s just sitting there shrugging his shoulders going “maybe?” to all the questions.
    Obviously he can’t give spoilers but why bother asking these questions?

BANNED

Q: wondered if the Generation X alumni (outside of Jubilee) will play into the House of X/Powers of X era?

Jordan: Seems possible. Chamber is in Uncanny right now.

HoX/PoX confirmed better than Age of X-Man already

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Or maybe...questioners should ask better questions the answers to which won't be spoiler-laden?
    I do get your point though...I don't think there'll be better responses even if better questions are asked.
    I've read through a couple of XMM and found them a chore and a bore. The panel pics shown don't elicit interest and excitement.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-15-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Our lives depend on Twitter asking better questions.

We're already dead.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Looks like no more Boomer for Snoop
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Our lives depend on Twitter asking better questions.

We're already dead.
    I mean...what is there to ask that isn’t a spoiler or wouldn’t be answered evasively?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I mean...what is there to ask that isn’t a spoiler or wouldn’t be answered evasively?
    Thoughts on past X-stuff, the creative process from the perspective of the cultivator, the reasoning behind recent creative decisions, blah blah blah

Literally anything that you don't need a senior editor to explain (like that question about Majorks selling out, a valid question, but I could answer that), anything that can't be responded to with a "Maybe!" or a "We'll See!", and most importantly, anything that isn't a shitpost (who pays for the HBO GO hurr durr).

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Pretty much. Damn near any good question will be met with a wait & see, beating around the bush, or told it's a spoiler.

The only things you can ask would be trivia questions. lol

BANNED

Thoughts on past X-stuff, the creative process from the perspective of the cultivator, the reasoning behind recent creative decisions, blah blah blah

Literally anything that you don't need a senior editor to explain (like that question about Majorks selling out, a valid question, but I could answer that), anything that can't be responded to with a "Maybe!" or a "We'll See!", and most importantly, anything that isn't a shitpost (who pays for the HBO GO hurr durr).
    Pretty much this. But I'm not sure JDW would be that willing to pick these kind of questions. Oh well

BANNED

In fairness, whatever comment he makes about past X-stuff will just be treated by people here as some future tyrannical editorial edict.

I asked why people believe that Scott led the war against the Inhumans but I did not receive an answer :<

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Looks like no more Boomer for Snoop