Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65
  1. #46
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    God plz dont make every hybrid have TTK,what a shitty thing to do to the one and only guy who trademarked the power SB.

    Hybrids should just have this one rule--they can manipulate or alter their own energy field/aura to do different things.simple as that,and easy to explain.
    Cir el could alter it
    Lor could control it
    Kon can control it
    Jon cant control it at 10,but maybe has ultra control over it as he ages.
    Manipulate or alter,simple folks.

    Btw Jon's super flare could be like how some powered guys like Pyro can create things out of his power and release it from himself and it stay intact(atleast for awhile).

    Oh and zod is supermans black Adam duh,just with different motives and history

    Games or thrones is awesome
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

  2. #47
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Jon cant control it at 10,but maybe has ultra control over it as he ages. Btw Jon's super flare could be like how some powered guys like Pyro can create things out of his power and release it from himself and it stay intact(atleast for awhile).
    Out of curiosity--and I genuinely mean that with no snark, sarcasm, or general ill-will--do you have a particular reason for having an aversion to Jon's construct being explained as manipulation of the emotional electromagnetic spectrum? The idea of a non-Lantern having the ability to manipulate their personal emotional electromagnetic field is something that's been brought up as recently as Bryan Hitch's 2016 Justice League after during Rebirth and after Reborn. Barry and Jessica's twins had the ability, and very much like Jon--and unlike most characters with an actual Lantern--there powers would correspond with their emotions. They also made constructs.

    And it's not like I don't think it can possibly be anything else. I'm just primarily off what I'm seeing in Bendis' run, and what he's been willing to do before. So, I'm just trying curious why you'd rather explain it as something else, and if it's due to something in this run that we all might be overlooking?
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.

  3. #48
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    572

    Default

    I figured the stuff Jon was doing was due to the suit he was wearing. The new suit he has on seems to have functuins and settings we may not be aware of like the warp. Don't know if I'm missing something.

  4. #49
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Out of curiosity--and I genuinely mean that with no snark, sarcasm, or general ill-will--do you have a particular reason for having an aversion to Jon's construct being explained as manipulation of the emotional electromagnetic spectrum? The idea of a non-Lantern having the ability to manipulate their personal emotional electromagnetic field is something that's been brought up as recently as Bryan Hitch's 2016 Justice League after during Rebirth and after Reborn. Barry and Jessica's twins had the ability, and very much like Jon--and unlike most characters with an actual Lantern--there powers would correspond with their emotions. They also made constructs.

    And it's not like I don't think it can possibly be anything else. I'm just primarily off what I'm seeing in Bendis' run, and what he's been willing to do before. So, I'm just trying curious why you'd rather explain it as something else, and if it's due to something in this run that we all might be overlooking?

    You bet i do,even more of a aversion than turning the perfect son of superman into a 17 year old.

    You bring up Barry's future kids with jessica,and act like Jessica being a GL doesn't factor into it,come on man,its kinda like Alan and jade.

    Now a SUPER shouldn't be reliant on another family of characters toys to better itself,mostly when there is a built in reasoning for everything that is going on with him.

    Kryptonians and hybrid kryptonians have energy powers,yes they might look physical,but they are energy,and everyone knows that energy can he manipulated or changed,and that's how they all get their unique abilities,same for jon.

    Kons TTK might be the most complex hybrid ability,but Jon's is the most volatile and dangerous if not properly controlled.

    Jons power differences are
    Power spikes and drops
    Solar flare instability
    Energy construct
    Longevity of solar reserves

    All of these can be explained by a in SUPER universe reasoning.

    I think you are grasping for something outside the SUPER box because you think its cool,but it's really not.kara becoming a red lantern for a story arc or so is cool,hank henshaw taking over the yellow lanterns or controlling the man hunters for a story is cool,but Jon being locked in as a quasi lantern,like jade or the barry/Jessica future kids is not.
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

  5. #50
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I figured the stuff Jon was doing was due to the suit he was wearing. The new suit he has on seems to have functuins and settings we may not be aware of like the warp. Don't know if I'm missing something.

    It's very possible that it was just the suit,it could have life support and defensive and offensive weapons just in case they need them.

    It's not like Jon doesn't have other cool hybrid power differences that are interesting.
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

  6. #51
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I figured the stuff Jon was doing was due to the suit he was wearing. The new suit he has on seems to have functuins and settings we may not be aware of like the warp. Don't know if I'm missing something.
    I thought that, and it's possible and could be cool, but then it's like why wouldn't he use that to help him on Earth-3 or when he was going through the lava, right? The suit Jon had as a boy with Jor-El seemed to be pretty normal. Jon not showing that construct ability again in his flashback makes a lot of sense if he needs to have the full strength of his powers to access it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Now a SUPER shouldn't be reliant on another family of characters toys to better itself
    Ah see what your primary beef with it is. I can even appreciate the idea on some level, however in a shared universe, and in books being written by the guy who loves to cross pollinate (seriously, Bendis even makes Tony Stark the sorcerer supreme in the future, makes Kitty Pryde (the X-Man) Starlord, and spends all of Naomi directly linking her world to other corners of the DCU) I have to assume it's on the table. The emotional electromagnetic spectrum is part of every character in the DCU. It's a part of the DCU like colored suns and magic are. Billy wasn't a lesser character when nearly all of the letters in his magic word came from gods in Wonder Woman's pantheon. It's the DCU, man.

    Side Note: Bendis is also the guy that's been going on about how he's going to bring in a big concept from Naomi's world, and he wants it to be used by other writers with other characters. This dude really digs using universal concepts in other properties to see how they function there.

    He wouldn't really be locked in as a "quasi lantern." To bring it up again, that's like saying Billy was locked in as part of Wonder Woman's myth because the gifts of Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, Mercury. The Marvel mutant Magik uses, well, magic as her mutant ability, and she was trained by Doc Strange himself but remains an X-Men. Bendis even created a mutant named Hellfire who uses fire from hell, conducts it with a chain like Ghost Rider, and was trained by Nick Fury.

    I just think it's kind of oddly limiting to not allow characters use of concepts in their shared universe. For me, it's like saying no one else can be powered by the sun even though, like the emotional spectrum with GLs, it's not something inherent to Superman or Kryptonians. But it's not like I don't get where you're coming from.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 04-23-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.

  7. #52
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I thought that, and it's possible and could be cool, but then it's like why wouldn't he use that to help him on Earth-3 or when he was going through the lava, right? The suit Jon had as a boy with Jor-El seemed to be pretty normal. Jon not showing that construct ability again in his flashback makes a lot of sense if he needs to have the full strength of his powers to access it.



    Ah see what your primary beef with it is. I can even appreciate the idea on some level, however in a shared universe, and in books being written by the guy who loves to cross pollinate (seriously, Bendis even makes Tony Stark the sorcerer supreme in the future, makes Kitty Pryde (the X-Man) Starlord, and spends all of Naomi directly linking her world to other corners of the DCU) I have to assume it's on the table. The emotional electromagnetic spectrum is part of every character in the DCU. It's a part of the DCU like colored suns and magic are. Billy wasn't a lesser character when nearly all of the letters in his magic word came from gods in Wonder Woman's pantheon. It's the DCU, man.

    Side Note: Bendis is also the guy that's been going on about how he's going to bring in a big concept from Naomi's world, and he wants it to be used by other writers with other characters. This dude really digs using universal concepts in other properties to see how they function there.

    He wouldn't really be locked in as a "quasi lantern." To bring it up again, that's like saying Billy was locked in as part of Wonder Woman's myth because the gifts of Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, Mercury. The Marvel mutant Magik uses, well, magic as her mutant ability, and she was trained by Doc Strange himself but remains an X-Men. Bendis even created a mutant named Hellfire who uses fire from hell, conducts it with a chain like Ghost Rider, and was trained by Nick Fury.

    I just think it's kind of oddly limiting to not allow characters use of concepts in their shared universe. For me, it's like saying no one else can be powered by the sun even though, like the emotional spectrum with GLs, it's not something inherent to Superman or Kryptonians. But it's not like I don't get where you're coming from.

    The gods are not wonder woman's or Billy's, they have been around and are used by way more characters than just those 2 characters.there are multiple Thors in comics,multiple zeuss and any other Greek God, they are not a wonder woman thing, so that argument is flawed and won't work.

    you do know that multiple characters get powered by the sun or light from the sun in the DCU right, so acting like the sun is superman's thing is another flawed and throwaway argument.

    using the argument that "its what bendis does" is a terrible argument in of itself.how unoriginal is it that you can tell what a writer is going to do over and over again by the fact that he always writes the exact same way, that's some boring ass copy and paste crap there.

    Naomis thing could be that she can open doors to other universes, we don't exactly know yet, so let's wait and see.

    Magik is a mutant whos mutant power is to teleport,the rest is layers to make her more fun to read and complex.

    I get that you have this idea in your head from and you like it and you want to promote it as much as possible, I'm just saying keep this "in house" as in the SUPER house, where all the answers or possible answers could be given.

    not to mention bendis is using Jon in ways that make him feel like less of a character and more a instrument for other characters to have some form of stories about, his parents, the Legion probably, and now you want the indigo lanterns, when can we get back to Jon being a real character again.
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

  8. #53
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    The gods are not wonder woman's or Billy's, they have been around and are used by way more characters than just those 2 characters.there are multiple Thors in comics,multiple zeuss and any other Greek God, they are not a wonder woman thing, so that argument is flawed and won't work.
    Yes and similar to this, emotions are a universal concept, and the emotional electromagnetic spectrum very clearly says that it's "an energy field that is fueled by the emotions of all sentient beings" and that "inadvertently, sentient beings created seven unique forms of energy based on their emotions, with a color unique to the emotion." In the DCU if you have the ability to emote at all then you are creating an emotional spectrum field.

    you do know that multiple characters get powered by the sun or light from the sun in the DCU right, so acting like the sun is superman's thing is another flawed and throwaway argument.
    That's literally my argument. Superman may be the most famous and powerful being powered by the sun, but that doesn't invalidate or stop Starfire or other tamaraneans from being powered by the sun in there own way. One point of difference between the two races is that apparently Tamataneans need more direct skin contact, they depend on the sun a bit more, and they obviously use the power in their own way.

    Same power source but different franchise.

    using the argument that "its what bendis does" is a terrible argument in of itself.how unoriginal is it that you can tell what a writer is going to do over and over again by the fact that he always writes the exact same way, that's some boring ass copy and paste crap there.
    Umm, okay... I mean, I established that this is speculation, right? And that for the sake of giving the thread some structure I'd use the closest things to evidence I could find? This is me doing just that. I can't possibly know what he'll actually do, but for the sake of giving speculation some sort of direction and form I'm making the reasonable guess that his prior work may inspire him.

    It's also not baseless given the fact that Bendis himself confirmed that he has attributed some of his current DC work to ideas from his Marvel work. This includes but is not limited to Guardians, Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles, Jessica Jones, Riri, Tony Stark, Luke Cage, and X-Men. He's specifically said that there are themes and ideas from those books that he's actively exploring in the DC book.

    All writers have themes and ideas that they love to revisit and develop under new conditions. The greats like Morrison, Moore, and Hickman reiterate some themes and ideas depending on what they're writing.

    I'm just saying keep this "in house" as in the SUPER house, where all the answers or possible answers could be given.
    Where have I disputed this being at the very least possible, though? You're the only one here telling me that a theory is impossible even though we both don't know anything more than the other. Outside of the theory just not being to your taste, I'm just not understating why you're acting as if it's empirically impossible.

    now you want the indigo lanterns
    Huh? When did I say I wanted the Indigo Lanterns to be developed over Jon? That's a strange assumption to make. Again, I'm just viewing manipulation of one's emotional electromagnetic field exactly the same way one would view having control over one's bio electrical aura. It's just a thing surrounding them that everyone has, but he can manipulate it. And if the shot from issue 9 is anything to go on, Jor-El and his fights in space seem to have taught him how to use the power quite well, so no real need to suit up as a Lantern if the theory turns out true.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.

  9. #54
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Here's a good example: The Phantom Zone.

    Jor-El didn't create it. He discovered it, and from then on Krypton used it. But then the White Martians also discovered it and called it the Still Zone. The Justice League villain named Prometheus discovered it and built his base, the Crooked House, there. Other's use it for hyperspace travel. And get this, according to the multiverse map, the Phantom Zone and the Underworld where the Greek god Hades rules are in fact one and the same.

    In DC comics history it's most famous as and most commonly used as the Kryptonian prison discovered by Jor-El and associated with Superman, but in reality it's just a concept in the DCU, and it's allowed to be used by or connected to a bunch of of other franchises.

    ____________________

    Also the Legion character Dori Aandraison aka Rainbow Girl wields the power of the emotional spectrum, but has no actual links to any Lanterns. She's just a metahuman with the ability to tap into her personal emotional spectrum field. She was also in Johns' Superman and the Legion of Superheroes.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 04-23-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.

  10. #55
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    man you don't like to lose a argument do you lol?

    look I see this is ur pet theory right now, and by all means keep pushing it, my opinion is it shouldn't be connected to the emotional spectrum in the DCU, simple as that.

    Your 1st post looks like you are grasping to make a logical rebuttal, and failing,the 2nd looks like you went to Google to make your point, you don't quit, that is a good quality, keep it that way.

    opinions r like assess, everyone has one, we have 2 different opinions, and thats OK.
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

  11. #56
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    man you don't like to lose a argument do you lol?

    look I see this is ur pet theory right now, and by all means keep pushing it, my opinion is it shouldn't be connected to the emotional spectrum in the DCU, simple as that.

    Your 1st post looks like you are grasping to make a logical rebuttal, and failing,the 2nd looks like you went to Google to make your point, you don't quit, that is a good quality, keep it that way.

    opinions r like assess, everyone has one, we have 2 different opinions, and thats OK.
    C'mon dude, really? Why the rudeness and condescension? Like, it's a conversation, my guy. And, no one twisted your arm to comment in this thread all the times that you have. I mean, for some reason I was under the impression you wanted to discuss in this discussion thread you kept on replying to.

    Anyways, yeah it's my theory--OBVIOUSLY it's my theory, but as I've said multiple time throughout this interaction, I don't actually know what's gonna, so I'm 10000% grasping at straws same as anyone else. You're literally the only one telling anyone else what is and isn't gonna happen. Congrats, I guess.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 04-24-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.

  12. #57
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    C'mon dude, really? Why the rudeness and condescension? Like, it's a conversation, my guy. And, no one twisted your arm to comment in this thread all the times that you have. I mean, for some reason I was under the impression you wanted to discuss in this discussion thread you kept on replying to.

    Anyways, yeah it's my theory--OBVIOUSLY it's my theory, but as I've said multiple time throughout this interaction, I don't actually know what's gonna, so I'm 10000% grasping at straws same as anyone else. You're literally the only one telling anyone else what is and isn't gonna happen. Congrats, I guess.

    Actually I'm NOT telling ppl how it is, just how it shouldn't be, that's a big difference, let's remember that.

    Your theory is based on a 10 year Olds powers going out of control when he loses control over his emotions, and a purple construct in 1 panel in 1 comic, issues ago.

    I'm. just saying he is a hybrids, hybrids mutate their energy fields into new cool powers, and we have seen it with every hybrid so far. plus his dads powers have been mutated into pure energy powers which is where he used to create constructs, not complex ones, but still constructs.

    I wasn't trying to be rude or condesend, actually the opposite, I was patting you on the back for not giving up on what you believe in. so sorry my innate crudeness came off like it did.

    anyways, I hope we get to find out more as we go along.

    BTW didn't Jon show up in Batman Beyond, and I'm not sure, but I can't recall he exhibiting any power differences than his dad.
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

  13. #58
    Fantastic Member MeGrimlock420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Actually I'm NOT telling ppl how it is, just how it shouldn't be, that's a big difference, let's remember that.

    Your theory is based on a 10 year Olds powers going out of control when he loses control over his emotions, and a purple construct in 1 panel in 1 comic, issues ago.

    I'm. just saying he is a hybrids, hybrids mutate their energy fields into new cool powers, and we have seen it with every hybrid so far. plus his dads powers have been mutated into pure energy powers which is where he used to create constructs, not complex ones, but still constructs.

    I wasn't trying to be rude or condesend, actually the opposite, I was patting you on the back for not giving up on what you believe in. so sorry my innate crudeness came off like it did.

    anyways, I hope we get to find out more as we go along.

    BTW didn't Jon show up in Batman Beyond, and I'm not sure, but I can't recall he exhibiting any power differences than his dad.
    Batman Beyond response. I don't think so. They had plans for him. I think they had art of him. I don't know why they didn't do it.

  14. #59
    AT EASE, LOO-SUH! Superlad93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Actually I'm NOT telling ppl how it is, just how it shouldn't be, that's a big difference, let's remember that.
    But how something "should be" is subjective. We all have opinions on how things should be, but if we are to debate or discuss with that as the crux of an argument doesn't make for much of a discussion.

    The best either of us can do is come up with what could happen within reason, do some clue hunting, build an reasonable argument, present it, and ready ourselves for the possibility of being totally wrong because the writer's sensibilities didn't line up with your own. Saying "should" places one's theory inherently over others even though it's just another theory itself.

    so sorry my innate crudeness came off like it did.
    It's the Internet. Everyone sounds like they've got some hint of condescension of snark. If you genuinely meant no harm, then you're cool with me.

    BTW didn't Jon show up in Batman Beyond, and I'm not sure, but I can't recall he exhibiting any power differences than his dad.
    He did, and he didn't seem to be much different from his dad. But it doesn't really matter much at all. For one, Batman Beyond's world isn't the future of Earth-0. It's confirmed in the Multiversal guidebook it's actually Earth-12, and not all Supermen work the same across the multiverse.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 04-25-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

    "Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."


    -Coffee That

    PM me if you tryina mix it up in SFV (and Dragon Ball FighterZ). Just know: the hypa bomb takes no prisoners.

  15. #60
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    But how something "should be" is subjective. We all have opinions on how things should be, but if we are to debate or discuss with that as the crux of an argument doesn't make for much of a discussion.

    The best either of us can do is come up with what could happen within reason, do some clue hunting, build an reasonable argument, present it, and ready ourselves for the possibility of being totally wrong because the writer's sensibilities didn't line up with your own. Saying "should" places one's theory inherently over others even though it's just another theory itself.



    It's the Internet. Everyone sounds like they've got some hint of condescension of snark. If you genuinely meant no harm, then you're cool with me.



    He did, and he didn't seem to be much different from his dad. But it doesn't really matter much at all. For one, Batman Beyond's world isn't the future of Earth-0. It's confirmed in the Multiversal guidebook it's actually Earth-12, and not all Supermen work the same across the multiverse.
    I make sure I always use "imo" or the actual word "opinion" when I state stuff, and imo your theory shouldn't be the way, and mine, or something in SUPER universe should be. I'm not telling you yours is wrong, just that I want and think it would be better to have my theory or non theory over yours,that is totally reasonable and OK to do.

    you know I really wouldnt mind him just having energy spikes based on his emotional state, more control over what, how, and how long he absorbs energy, as his extra powers, but we will see I guess.

    I really wish DC would stop using cool alternate universe concepts. yes batman beyond is still running, but Superman is nowhere to be found, as is smallville season 11 gone, that was sad to see it gone.
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •