Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

No. I'm certain Valkyrie is the reason the solicits were held back. I'd be surprised if they're not out tonight.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. I'm certain Valkyrie is the reason the solicits were held back. I'd be surprised if they're not out tonight.
    Well I am hoping at least one of my predictions is correct. From the perspective of someone in Europe, which pretty much shuts down tonight until Tuesday morning for Easter, I would think releasing solicits just before that would be counterproductive. It will be David Gabriel’s call, so let’s see how astute he really is.

That's the thing. If they're not out tonight they won't be out until Tuesday. I've never known such a gap between the DC and Marvel solicit releases - that'd be eleven days.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's the thing. If they're not out tonight they won't be out until Tuesday. I've never known such a gap between the DC and Marvel solicit releases - that'd be eleven days.
    Absolutely, but that is DC’s choice. They could probably phone up Gabriel and consult on a joint solicitation schedule if they wanted to, but DC has its own perspective and they equally avoided Easter. Marvel couldn’t join them and hold back the Valkyrie news without an annoying ‘to be revealed’ picture. So my bet is they chose after Easter and thanked the calendar for providing an extra week to play with.

Mighty Member

I thought it was sometime this week but the other Solicits isn't out exept dc so im guessing early next week

Astonishing Member

newsarama tweeted just now
    Marvel's full July 2019 solicitations are coming - look for them on Newsarama at 2pm Eastern time.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 04-18-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

A shame we're only getting one issue of each of Hickman's series in July.

X-force is ending and looks like Uncanny is too.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Looks like I'll be picking up Runaways #23, and Marvel Team Up #4.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

The $5.99 40 pg books (Hickman's X-books, argh!) as well as the $4.99 32 pg books are lessening my joy.