Default Which team-forming stories matter to you?

The poll on the JL preferred origin story made me think of it. Which team formation stories are (in the broadstrokes) important to you? I mean in the sense of who they are fighting and how the team is formed - who's idea it is, etc.?

I'm totally fine with re-imaginings and new origin stories for the JL. Especially in other media. I would certainly like some more than others (depending on which members feature, who has the idea, who recruits who, etc.), but there's not particular villain they have to face. Same with original TT and YJ. But for NTT, I'm pretty darn insistent on Raven taking the initiative and Trigon as the reason/first villain.

Kinda set on original Doom Patrol formation, too.

How about you? Which ones are least/most malleable to you?

It’s weird but w. all of DC’s reboots and Crises, origins kind of ebb and flow and or get hand waved so, I’m pretty open to different ones depending on the era they were created in.

As an example, THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD 28 is a great Justice League origin imo, and I’m actually a-ok w. the retcon that replaced Wonder Woman w. Black Canary (the JLA Year One stories).

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 9 with the aliens from planet Appellax? Also a great origin.

LEGENDS 1-6 was a fun book, that not only gave us the Post Crisis League but the Suicide Squad too.

So yeah it kind of varies for me at least, on a case by case basis.
    Updating origins I don’t usually mind, as long as the spirit of what I think is “right” is still there.