Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UXM 16 Spoilers

Default UXM 16 Spoilers

Well that happened. UXM 16:

spoilers:
    Preview is the same.
    -Scott calls a meeting and says he's stepping down as leader. Dani steps up and says the group should be run by the group, X-committee.
    -Rahne bows out.
    -Magick does Hope a solid and somehow convinces the others to let her an Banshee fight with them against...
    -Magneto and his Brotherhood!...Ok its actually Joseph. Also isn't Avalanche dead?
    -Joseph traps them and tries the usual sermon while Scott and even better Xian rebuffs him. She also gets the Juggernaut on their side!
    -And then a wild Kwannon appears! And beheads Joseph. While saying she's trying to remember them?
    -To round it up and increase the kill count: Dani collapses and shouts that Rhane had died. Off screen.
    end of spoilers

So things are set up and new additions and losses. Yay?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

spoilers:
    Preview is the same.
    -Scott calls a meeting and says he's stepping down as leader. Dani steps up and says the group should be run by the group, X-committee.
    -Rahne bows out.
    -Magick does Hope a solid and somehow convinces the others to let her an Banshee fight with them against...
    -Magneto and his Brotherhood!...Ok its actually Joseph. Also isn't Avalanche dead?
    -Joseph traps them and tries the usual sermon while Scott and even better Xian rebuffs him. She also gets the Juggernaut on their side!
    -And then a wild Kwannon appears! And beheads Joseph. While saying she's trying to remember them?
    -To round it up and increase the kill count: Dani collapses and shouts that Rhane had died. Off screen.
    end of spoilers

So things are set up and new additions and losses. Yay?
    They nuked a character off-panel? Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Probably not we have War of the realms X-men I am pretty sure the mention character is in that book

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Probably not we have War of the realms X-men I am pretty sure the mention character is in that book
    spoilers:
    Considering Dani is going Valkyrie mode and Rahne's ties to the Wolf Aesir...
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

spoilers:
    ... Dani steps up and says the group should be run by the group, X-committee. ...
    end of spoilers

... Yay?
    YES, most definitely.

spoilers:
    ... Magneto... actually Joseph. ...
    ... Dani collapses and shouts that Rhane had died. Off screen.
    end of spoilers

O... M... G... seriously?! WTF?!!!

spoilers:
    ... Joseph... Xian rebuffs him... gets the Juggernaut on their side!
    ... Kwannon... beheads Joseph...
    end of spoilers

Oh well, at least a few good things happened, I guess. Might have to actually read this one.

Mighty Member

This has to be the most ridiculous storyline ever. Seriously. None of this makes any sense. It’s like “this would be cool. No this would be cool. No, THIS would be cool” and they threw all of it together with no real thought behind it.

spoilers:
    The fact that I have to ask which Pyro is here is a testament to how bad it is that they let the original come back.
    Some 90's garbage dying is good.
    It's interesting how much of a nightmare WOTR has already become for continuity and legacy numbering.
    I can't bother to throw a fit over Rahne because I can't pretend that literally anyone knows what to do with this character.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

All I'm going to say is I can't believe y'all tried to tell me I was wrong about them putting Kwannon in the thongkini.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    This has to be the most ridiculous storyline ever. Seriously. None of this makes any sense. It’s like “this would be cool. No this would be cool. No, THIS would be cool” and they threw all of it together with no real thought behind it.
    It does seem like a bit of a menagerie and/or all-out cluster-****.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    spoilers:
    ... I can't bother to throw a fit over Rahne because I can't pretend that literally anyone knows what to do with this character.
    end of spoilers
    She was/is kinda damaged goods.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    It does seem like a bit of a menagerie and/or all-out cluster-****.
    Every issue has a good idea, but most things happen off panel. Too much happens for no reason. Dead characters are just alive again. Moonstar is repowered (not that I’m complaining about that)? How? When? Is Dani using her Valkyrie powers or are these empathic powers? What happened with Wardrox from the end of last issue?
    So many loose ends from one issue to the next just to try and cram other stuff in. This is poor fanfic at its finest

BANNED

This has to be the most ridiculous storyline ever. Seriously. None of this makes any sense. It’s like “this would be cool. No this would be cool. No, THIS would be cool” and they threw all of it together
    it's chill

Don't forget: CBR rules are that spoiler threads shouldn't be created until after 9am Eastern time.

Also: I for one welcome the return of classic X-Baddies like Pyro and Avalanche (who had one of the worst deaths in comics history IMO). But seriously? You can't throw in lesser-used Brotherhood members like Phantazia or Astra?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Good thing this thread got hidden. Not looking forward to this when I get home

"Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Every issue has a good idea, but most things happen off panel. Too much happens for no reason. Dead characters are just alive again. Moonstar is repowered (not that I’m complaining about that)? How? When? Is Dani using her Valkyrie powers or are these empathic powers? What happened with Wardrox from the end of last issue?
    So many loose ends from one issue to the next just to try and cram other stuff in. This is poor fanfic at its finest
    Remember, the editors want you to use your imagination and assume what happens off panel. So imagine how all these loose threads happened and the job is done.