Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: UXM 16 Spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    So many questions...

why would they accept Hope when she just killed a Senator and mutilated Scott?

why would Juggernaut follow Magneto?

where did Toad, Avalanche and Pyro come from?

why bring Joseph back just to kill him? and what the hell is Kwannon doing there?

why would you write all of these in just one issue?

It doesn't seem like the same writer of Multiple Man, Astonishing X-Men and NM Lost Souls.
    They must be thinking of the Fox intro when Juggernaut was on Magneto's side running against the X men.....lol

Ultimate Member

I actually like Juggernaut's reasoning for wanting to join the X-Men, wanting to do the right thing because it was the right thing.

Madrox's reaction was...underwhelming, at best.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I actually like Juggernaut's reasoning for wanting to join the X-Men, wanting to do the right thing because it was the right thing.

Yes what this story need kore Str8 White dudes!!! This team is starting to look like my hotel room during Spring Break

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Yes what this story need kore Str8 White dudes!!! This team is starting to look like my hotel room during Spring Break
    Hey, the team just lost the most precious resource of all, a ginger. The X-team needs all the red heads they can get!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

Didn't Cain want to kill Scott after finding out Phoenix-Scott killed Xavier?

Dani is literally gonna be leading the entire white race by the time this is done. Xi'an will be off joining some cabal and signing military contracts, of course.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Yeah, and he had a different costume too.

Just add it to reason 192,817 why this story ain't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Which made zero Sense after all the fvcked up sh!t Cain pulled over the years

yeah, avenge Squid Boy.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    So many questions...

why would they accept Hope when she just killed a Senator and mutilated Scott?

why would Juggernaut follow Magneto?

where did Toad, Avalanche and Pyro come from?

why bring Joseph back just to kill him? and what the hell is Kwannon doing there?

why would you write all of these in just one issue?

It doesn't seem like the same writer of Multiple Man, Astonishing X-Men and NM Lost Souls.
    That line was just the best, lol. Why indeed. I'm guessing the Hope/Banshee thingy will be addressed in UXM:WotR, but the rest can pretty much be summed up nicely with "What the f... That doesn't make any s... No, that's just... Ah, screw it, let's just move on to the Hellfire and Dark Beast Unleashed chapters of the run."

Considering the speed of how things are happening so far, the next issue will start with the team celebrating Rahne's off-panel ressurection and the reveal that Dark Beast has turned the entire mutantkind into an army of controllable Madrox dupes.
    Last edited by nandes; 04-17-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Considering the speed of how things are happening so far, the next issue will start with the team celebrating Rahne's off-panel ressurection and the reveal that Dark Beast has turned the entire mutantkind into an army of controllable Madrox dupes.
    And they'll be eating lunch with Warlock who's gotten over his death wish.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this issue was so good. cyclops finally was likeable and kwannon entrance was awesome!!! excellent issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

You know what's really bad about this? Cyclops talking about Joseph the way the X-Men talked about him after AvX. I'm not saying their actions are the same because Joseph was clearly being more extreme than Scott was, but the whole "you shouldn't fight them because it forces them to hate us even more" is one of the most stupid things any mutant could say. The only way this could be worse was if both Bishop was here agreeing with Scott's stance.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Which made zero Sense after all the fvcked up sh!t Cain pulled over the years
    Maybe he’s upset because someone killed my brother and thus took away his ability to kill his brother?
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/