Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: UXM 16 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    maaaaaybe they ain't really dead?
    Totally, she's on the freaking cover of WOTR X-Men #1 for cripes sake.

Besides, I think she's the only one of that entire group that hadn't died or mysteriously disappeared for a long period of time (maybe Hope?). To me, death in X-Land just means "on the shelf for around a year until the next writer comes along."

As for the complaints about Hope being so easily forgiven, let's not forget who suggested it. Magik has been down the "careful forgiveness" road with these people before.

BANNED

I love that Karma gets to give a speech at last.

But I hate that Rosenberg makes her a weakling, she should have been able to grab Joseph's and Avalanche mind in normal cases.

Her powers have grown since decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Besides, I think she's the only one of that entire group that hadn't died.
    Well the Beyonder killed her along with the rest of the New Mutants ('cept Sunspot).... but then resurrected them soon after
    Magik has been down the "careful forgiveness" road with these people before.
    Yeeeeah but Magik hadn't killed a non-combatant in Cold blood

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Well the Beyonder killed her along with the rest of the New Mutants ('cept Sunspot).... but then resurrected them soon after
    Yeeeeah but Magik hadn't killed a non-combatant in Cold blood
    Magik did casually drop guards in Limbo during AvX Consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Magik did casually drop guards in Limbo during AvX Consequences.
    War is Hell

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukevmarlowe View Post
    Skottie Young brought Joseph back in his "Magneto: Not a Hero" series a few years back. He was implanted with some of Magneto's memories which caused him to kill humans etc... Wasn't a great story but Clay Mann's art was pretty. At the end of the series Joseph was captured and put in the X-Brig, so one can assume he's been hanging around for a while
    Thanks! I completely forgot about that series. At least it wasn't the REAL Joseph, but rather another clone of Maggie called Joseph. Not that it matters to anyone on CBR, because everyone seems to hate the 90s.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    How many characters has Rosenberg killed this run already? Jeeze, dude, learn a new trick.
    LOL.
    At this rate...the humans don't have to lift a finger. Rosenberg will do the job of eradicating mutants all by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Kwannon's come back in UXM did not make ant sense at all. She is suddenly there, killing Joseph for no real reason, saying she is nobody (did not understand that part anyways) and than switch to the Mirage scene.

Also Hope is easily forgiven to kill that mutant hating woman and making Scott a lose an eye. That was totally out of character to start with and then nobody says anything about it and she joins the team? Rrrrrright.

I do have the feeling with that whole we are (almost) all leaders, that after House/Power of X, that each of these characters might get a team to lead.
    Poor wretches those who have to be led by Alex.

And marvel makes me continue to hate main xbooks. At least I still have mr and mrs x.......... Oh wait that looks cancelled. Unnecessary deaths that shouldn't happen even if tied into awful that would be just as dumb. Can marvel just stop killing off their characters every five seconds? Seriously they are not expandable. Somehow Marvel (and dc) turn shocking moments into boring bland "We have seen this 100 times. When is said character coming back?"
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 04-18-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Totally, she's on the freaking cover of WOTR X-Men #1 for cripes sake.

Besides, I think she's the only one of that entire group that hadn't died or mysteriously disappeared for a long period of time (maybe Hope?). To me, death in X-Land just means "on the shelf for around a year until the next writer comes along."

As for the complaints about Hope being so easily forgiven, let's not forget who suggested it. Magik has been down the "careful forgiveness" road with these people before.
    Shoot Synch has been dead for damn near 20 years at this point

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    And marvel makes me continue to hate main xbooks. At least I still have mr and mrs x.......... Oh wait that looks cancelled. Unnecessary deaths that shouldn't happen even if tied into awful that would be just as dumb. Can marvel just stop killing off their characters every five seconds? Seriously they are not expandable.
    X office : What are you talking about?? Them look expandable to me.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And Destiny has been gone longer. So some characters they are genuinely & contently left for dead-dead. Especially if they were the main love of a more prominent character. Can't have that. lol Bury your Gays and cut down on the brown.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-18-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    X office : What are you talking about?? Them look expandable to me.
    That kinda thinking is one of the reason why xbooks don't sell at top lists on monthly bases like it use to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    no one misses Synch, he was the most boring member of his team

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    no one misses Synch, he was the most boring member of his team
    There are plenty of people on this board that miss Synch, including myself. Regardless, that doesnt take away from the point as there are plenty of characters that are considered boring with few fans being killed by the masses in this book