Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: UXM 16 Spoilers

Kill them all. Again.

I burst into tears after reading this issue.

it's just so bad and so pathetic ...
    give me back PAD's X-Factor, with real characters developments instead of this crap.
    Wolfsbane is one of the very few Marvel's character that i care about and they manage to kill her just after taking her out of limbo.
    i cannot believe i wasted 4 bucks for this ...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Rahne's death is hopefully some weird serve into the WarRealms tie-ins but I'm not sure how Rosenberg expected that to go down since his kill count is higher than the guy who wrote Naruto.
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Rahne's death is hopefully some weird serve into the WarRealms tie-ins but I'm not sure how Rosenberg expected that to go down since his kill count is higher than the guy who wrote Naruto.
    Anyone keeping score how many characters Rosenbelly's fridged so far?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Matt's resurrections are infinitely worse than his deaths.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snoop dogg View Post
    matt's resurrections are infinitely worse than his deaths.
    winnah winnah chicken dinnah

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    Another great issue, way more entertaining than all of Age of X-Man combined so far
    If only they had come up with a better story,

The x men body and minds got spilt in two. Their minds trap by X Man in AOXM and their bodies being controlled in the real world by legion.

legion in controll of Jean powers plus his powers unstoppable, Cyclops and his team fighting against time to free the x men from X Man because if he dies with them trap in his mind they die too.

Man what wasted event this has been xD

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Anyone keeping score how many characters Rosenbelly's fridged so far?
    Loa, O.N.E. Red Shirts, Blindfold, The Reavers, the Purifiers, the Sapient League, Racist Prison Guard(s?), Madrox Dupes, Guido, another Madrox Dupe (lol), a bunch of Morlocks, Racist Senator Lady, Joseph, Rahne.

Can't help but think I'm somehow missing someone.

Incredible Member

A few observations:
    - Hope just murdered a US politician but all is forgiven and out on a mission immediately. No repercussions whatsoever.
    - Pyro looks like original Aussie Pyro. How/when did he come back from the dead?
    - Why does Banshee look so emaciated?
    - Avalanche also has an anti-telepathy helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Loa, O.N.E. Red Shirts, Blindfold, The Reavers, the Purifiers, the Sapient League, Racist Prison Guard(s?), Madrox Dupes, Guido, another Madrox Dupe (lol), a bunch of Morlocks, Racist Senator Lady, Joseph, Rahne.

Scott's eye... R.I.P

whats worse is that it didnt seem like there would be many characters around for him to even kill off

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    whats worse is that it didnt seem like there would be many characters around for him to even kill off
    Would anyone else be super disappointed if "Emma" and Mystique didn't murder like, half of the Hellfire backbenchers just because?

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Ok, I'll come out and say it: This had the worse change of leadership I have ever read.

Ever since he came on the team, Havok has been a constant and someone of delusional recollections of history. Again where was this "downfall of the X-Men" he keeps alluding to?

And frankly this change feels way too forced. For the last few issues, the girls and Jamie have given no reason/or had any agency to change the current operation. If this was to pave the way for Dani to take charge for WotR then why did she not raise some concerns for Scott like "emotionally compromised" or anything??

Why is Havok the sole reason for dissent or opposite opinions? When you change things over just one person complaining and complaining then yes, you should step down from the bigger decisions but this way was just so bad.
    Lol true. That and with the way it sounds like things are going to turn out in this arc; I imagine if some ancient Roman senators were around to read it that they would be like, ‘see we told you direct democracy was a bad idea.’

Awww. Such negativity. Was I the only one utterly amused by Scott/Logan being so efffin' cool about being kinda shoved aside? That's basically the exact opposite of how Jean/Kitty handled things over in Disassembled, lol.
    I am liking Scott and Logan being like that too. I think it’s cause they know people will turn to them when the **** hits the fan or they are just kind of done with the bs. Leading X-men is like herding cats and has got to get exhausting after awhile. Lol true. Even in the cartoon Alex is trouble lol.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Would anyone else be super disappointed if "Emma" and Mystique didn't murder like, half of the Hellfire backbenchers just because?
    Magneto already murdered a bunch on X-men blue. I don't think there is many to kill