Mighty Member

Default Idea for a new Kon El Comic Series

Hello,

I as big Conner Fan would love to see how he gets a new Comic Series:

With the possible new Code-Name etc. I would love to see that he follows Nightwings example and gets a new Code-Name, new Town etc.
    I really loved the older Versions of Conner (Black Zero, Titans of Tomorrow Superman, Sins of Youth Conner)...and also the NEW52 approach of Superman, who was younger etc. than the "regular" Superman.

1. Look:
    a) Body Type: Use the NEW52 SUPERMAN as Basis for the Body, so a 25 Year old 210 pound guy
    b) Tattoo: I liked the TITANS Series Tattoo, I would like to see it either on his Chest or on the right arm...
    c) Costume: I like the Rebirth Costume, BUT without the patches on his knees AND remove the S on the back of the Leather Jacket and replace it with a Logo which stands for HIMSELF...

2. Character:
    Here I like a mix of the old Conner, trash-talking and making references to Films,Music etc. and a kind of Nightwing character, so he has a big mouth, BUT also gets accepted and respected like Nightwing...All that with lots of charme so he can bring Diana,Clark,Lois etc to laugh....so he is also a mischief...

3. Intelligence Level:
    I never understood why he had such problems when Superman can basically learn everything in some seconds and Lex is one of the most intelligent beings ever.
    So I thougt that it would be nice to see him as student in the field of engineering, which would also make sense because he has TTK which allows him to dissassemble things etc.

4.Location:
    Here I imagine Gateway City, because he could live then with Cassie and since Diana lives now in another town (not sure, but I think so), Gateway could use a new protector and Gateway would also be big enough that he could have adventures in it.
    Its not like Smallville with only a few thousands people-Gateway should be have as many inhibitants as San Francisco or so has...

5. Power Set:
    Traditional Kryptonian Powers at the Level of a Kryptonian of his age
    TTK which is not solarbased, because its meta-human

I would like to see how he fights like Black Zero, using his TTK probably even more than his Kryptonian Powers...

6. Occupation:
    Here like I said I imagine him being a student in the fields of engineering and working also part-time as mechanician like he does in the Young Justice Anime Series...

7. Vehicles and Appartment:
    I like that he lives together with Cassie in an appartment, Industrial Look with Film- and Music-Poster...
    He drives an american classic Car like a Mustang, Dodge Charger....and also a Harley in Summer....

So this would be my idea...I like that it would bring the best of all Conner Kent Characters together...bringing the Spirit of the old Conner back (for example while he was in Hawaii), letting him also develop in a respected Member of the Super-Hero Community and also being a modern approach to Superman, while Clark remains the classic Superman...
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-19-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Mighty Member

Oh and Cassie like she was in Titans of Tomorrow in the Rebirth Version...So more Amazon....like Diana and Artemis of Bana....
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/artemis/4005-2359/
    Like Artemis was a Wonder Woman or Artemis as she was as Requiem...
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-19-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Kon93

DC wants Jon young right now,so even though I think ur ideas could work,and I also love BZ and ToT,if your playing with their toys,you have to play inside their framework.

Btw ToT suit is awesome,just need shorter sleeves,fingerless gloves,a leather jacket,and a better haircut

I think Connor going to be with YJ for a while. If they do a Superboy comic, I think it's going to be Jon that gets it. I would like to see both have their own comic.

No way they're going to age up Kon or anyone of his group to be twenty somethings. This requires a progression of time That the current way of comics aren't built. It'd need to be one and done with a beginning and ending like Young Justice and other elseworlds stories. Superman and his generation aren't going anywhere which will cause conflict if the younger generation continues to grow but the current one is stagnant. Kon's generation will perpetually be in the mid to late teens group. Kon has a beard but the solicitations are clearly calling the the YJ4 teens. You do have teenagers with beards and kids. I like Conner's TOT outfit but would change up his hair and "s." I've no problem with longer hair in the New 52 version or the hairstyle he had before Flashpoint. Either is fine, but I really would like to give him the Fleischer "s" so he could own that.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    I think Connor going to be with YJ for a while. If they do a Superboy comic, I think it's going to be Jon that gets it. I would like to see both have their own comic.

Both kon and Jon both should get books,expand the damn SUPER universe DC.jon can be superboy,as a 10 year old again,and kon very late teenager with stubble on his face and a new name like SCION

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    No way they're going to age up Kon or anyone of his group to be twenty somethings. This requires a progression of time That the current way of comics aren't built. It'd need to be one and done with a beginning and ending like Young Justice and other elseworlds stories. Superman and his generation aren't going anywhere which will cause conflict if the younger generation continues to grow but the current one is stagnant. Kon's generation will perpetually be in the mid to late teens group. Kon has a beard but the solicitations are clearly calling the the YJ4 teens. You do have teenagers with beards and kids. I like Conner's TOT outfit but would change up his hair and "s." I've no problem with longer hair in the New 52 version or the hairstyle he had before Flashpoint. Either is fine, but I really would like to give him the Fleischer "s" so he could own that.

I love that Fleisher S also,but I also love the basic black and red S kon has had since Geoff got ahold of him.

My hair preference is either YJ show or original series but 2nd and last supersuit hair.

He should wear a black leather jacket no matter what else he wears,and yes with that yellow sewn/stitch original jacket S on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Both kon and Jon both should get books,expand the damn SUPER universe DC.jon can be superboy,as a 10 year old again,and kon very late teenager with stubble on his face and a new name like SCION
    This is what I would like to see also. I can't settle on a name yet.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    This is what I would like to see also. I can't settle on a name yet.

Kon is good for now,I like Scion, it was the name of the Smallville episode that introduced Kon on the show, but others don't, so Kon is cool for now

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Kon is good for now,I like Scion, it was the name of the Smallville episode that introduced Kon on the show, but others don't, so Kon is cool for now
    Yes, Kon is good for now. I was thinking Flamebird, just to keep the name in circulation, or one of his aliases like the Metropolis Kid. Couldn't decide what I wanna go with.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 04-24-2019 at 11:02 AM.