Quote Originally Posted by DevilBat66 View Post
Only one Flash at a time. You want other characters with the same name? Bring back Earth 2 or whatever.

The idea that grown adults would be using the codename of another hero, especially at the same time always takes me out of the story somewhat. It makes "a little" sense when the original is dead or retired, but even then, any self respecting individual would make their own identity.
It's absolutely ridiculous to me when you have multiple heroes with the exact same codename running around together. ( Marvel has become unreadable to me because of this )
It's pretty much why I gave up on Flash and GL. They made the name a "title" and that's just lame to me.
What's the point of a "solo" book if they all end up being thinly disguised team books where everyone has the same power fighting villains with the same powers? It's boring as hell.

I hate to say it but, that's why the Bat-Family works better than all the others. They all have their own unique ID's even if they all have the same basic power set.

The de-uniquing of many of it's characters is probably one of the biggest mistakes DC has made in recent years.

All, imo, of course. Not ragging on anyone. I just hate that stuff about modern comics.
I'm not pro-shared codenames but I feel like the three Flashes have earned the right to go by just that name.

I don't really want to see Jay or Wally as anything other then The Flash.

It's like with Alan Scott. He's not "Sentinel," he's Green Lantern.