BANNED

Default Can the Avengers feel guilt over failure... My predictions for Endgame

Say what you will about the team, but one has to wonder whether or not Marvel allows the Avengers to feel GUILTY for their actions and/or inactions and people get hurt over the team not being there and/or when the FAIL the mission.

I mean this is what I'm hoping Avengers Endgame could show us...What happens to the Avengers when they FAIL and can't even get their revenge against Thanos ?

As Fans of the Avengers what do you think of this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Say what you will about the team, but one has to wonder whether or not Marvel allows the Avengers to feel GUILTY for their actions and/or inactions and people get hurt over the team not being there and/or when the FAIL the mission.

I mean this is what I'm hoping Avengers Endgame could show us...What happens to the Avengers when they FAIL and can't even get their revenge against Thanos ?

As Fans of the Avengers what do you think of this ?
    I'm fine with them feeling bad that they didn't necessarily suceed in Infinity War. Thats in character for most of them. I would take some issue in others viewing them as failures though.

They’ve been failing constantly for years, I think they’re used to it by now.
    They’ve failed Mutants time and time again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm fine with them feeling bad that they didn't necessarily suceed in Infinity War. Thats in character for most of them. I would take some issue in others viewing them as failures though.
    What about the MCU version of Thor and what he has lost ?

I have a feeling that both Thor and Captain America will reach their emotional breaking point before the First half of Avengers Endgame before we see them try to rise once more.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Given the scale of what happened, it would make a lot of sense that people would blame the Avengers. It might not be their fault but they are the easiest scapegoat for people trying to cope.