So as someone who's part Samoan I love this trailer but it makes no sense. He goes home to Samoa and then when armed Mercs show up they do the Haka and charge into battle. Looks badass but wtf. Why wouldnt Elbas people just shoot then all? Maybe In story Elbas character loves a challenge or his ego is easily bated and we didnt see THE Rock bare him into doing it oldschool hand to hand no guns. But just from the trailer we got that silliness and the rock holding a helicopter likes it's a kite lol. Oh man I love the absurdness of these movies..

@Cliffhanger
Yea Mamoa was very threatening in that movie. Also it's the movie I'd point to when I defend him as Aquaman for the last couple years. The physicality he shows in the movie is great. The end fight with the Axes just watching the way he moved(Very fast for such a big guy) was impressive. Kinda took me out the movie cause I didnt believe for a second Sly stood a chance given the way his Arthritis invested body movied. But yea I forget who suggested it in the Xmen in the MCU thread want to give them proper credit but his as Sabertooth is perfect casting. Obviously not the skin and hair color but the essence of the character I feel like he would capture. But yea hes a good hero but also I think he can be a great villian. He has a very intimidating animalistic look about him. And he made a rapist and murderer in Game of thrones into a fan favorite. So he can play dispicable character and bring a level of likability. I mean Drogo wasnt a bad guy by Game of Thrones standards but you get what I'm saying. We are introduced to him as a guy basically raping a young girl. We dont see the more likable qualities till later.