Astonishing Member

Default Symbiote Spider-Man #1. SPOILERS.

I read Symbiote Spider-Man#1 recently.
    And itīs a limited series that i will be collecting for sure.
    The story is quite well writen by Peter David,this story just from reading the first issue does not look to be worst that the stories of Spider-Man after Secret Wars 1 by Jim Shooter and Mike Zeck and Bob Layton.The Human Fly being in this story was cool,because itīs in the original design from Amazing Spider-Man Annual:10 by Bill Mantlo and Gil Kane.All though the Human Fly did have a new redesign recently i prefer more the original Yellow and Green design that the last design of the Human Fly.Story wise my only minor complain is that the Human Fly did not used the Sonic waves from his wings as in Amazing Spider-Man Annual#10,other than that th fight scene between Spider-Man and Human Fly was cool.
    Art wise i think Greg Land and Iban Coello made great illustrations,i especially thought the Greg Land illustrations were awesome with Spider-Man in the Symbiote costume.
    Looking forward to read the rest of this limited series,considerating that Mysterio was a great choice to be the villain of a Untold story of Spider-Man during the start of the original Black Costume period of time.

Humm,the Thread Title have a typo.I canīt edit the Thread title.Can the Spoilers typo be edited?
    Last edited by comicscollector; 04-22-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Amazing Member

I really enjoyed reading the first issue. Can't wait to read more. I really hope they keep having Skottie Young variant covers.