TRUE BELIEVERS: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE — SAVAGE REBIRTH #1
    Reprinting Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #430
    TRUE BELIEVERS: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE — SEPARATION ANXIETY #1
    Reprinting Venom: Separation Anxiety (1994) #1
    TRUE BELIEVERS: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE — MIND BOMB #1
    Reprinting Carnage: Mind Bomb (1996) #1
    TRUE BELIEVERS:ABSOLUTE CARNAGE - PLANET OF THE SYMBIOTES #1
    Reprinting material from Amazing Spider-Man Super Special #1

Maybe: (Depending of the previous issues)
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25,26.
    BLACK CAT #2

Spider-Man Life Story 5- This series is amazing through two issues!
    Amazing Spider-Man 25-26
    Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man 9
    Venom 16- Back to cates!!!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Anyone get the feeling that the CentiDemon storyline is going to be dragged out for awhile before we get a reveal?
    Our first big clues to what he is come an issue after Hunted ends, and Spencer did indicate we were in for a scare.

They also hid Mary Jane on the cover of ASM#25 back when they previewed it at the retailers conference, probably because Hunted was in full swing and they wanted the cliffhanger and Peter's visions of MJ's murder to have maximum effect...now we apparently know MJ is fine, so why did Centidemon spare her?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Our first big clues to what he is come an issue after Hunted ends, and Spencer did indicate we were in for a scare.

They also hid Mary Jane on the cover of ASM#25 back when they previewed it at the retailers conference, probably because Hunted was in full swing and they wanted the cliffhanger and Peter's visions of MJ's murder to have maximum effect...now we apparently know MJ is fine, so why did Centidemon spare her?
    Don't get me wrong, I am definitely intrigued by this mystery villain and looking forward to all of this; I just think this will go on longer than the original Hobgoblin saga in the 80's before all is revealed. And I am ok with that; I definitely trust Spencer's judgment.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Spidy and MJ versus Electro. This is something that I cannot wait for.
    I'm not, assuming Electro is groupie clone Electro.

Yes, I know, as she's been here and there half a dozen times since already, I should "get over it, she's Electro now", but Electro is not THE Electro.
    Last edited by ngroove; 04-19-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post

Yes, I know, as she's been here and there half a dozen times since already, I should "get over it, she's Electro now", but Electro is not THE Electro.
    It is. You can see it's her on the cover.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Boomerang’s influence is finally felt, and Spider-Man joins the Superior Foes!
    You mean, Spider-Man is joining Boomerang and his robo-Superior Foes buddies, right?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It is. You can see it's her on the cover.
    Other words, the 2nd tier, not 1st tier, Electro. Nothing to really get excited about.

You mean, Spider-Man is joining Boomerang and his robo-Superior Foes buddies, right?
    maybe. i'm kind of hoping that the flesh and blood Foes return. Beetle better survive Hunted!

BANNED

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely intrigued by this mystery villain and looking forward to all of this; I just think this will go on longer than the original Hobgoblin saga in the 80's before all is revealed. And I am ok with that; I definitely trust Spencer's judgment.
    Well, The Hobgoblin mystery wound up being split between several writers, resolved in a way that wasn't accurate to Stern's vision, and we had to wait a decade for a resolution. We could all do with Spencer tying this up himself.

I'm guessing it'll be resolved within four years of the publication of Spencer's first issue (Hobgoblin's first appearance was in an issue cover-dated March 1983; Ned Leeds was revealed in an issue cover-dated June 1987)

Even in terms of Amazing Spider-Man issues, we'll probably see an answer before Amazing Spider-Man Volume 5 #52 (although it would be fitting if that were the reveal occurred.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Electro being the foe Peter and MJ have to fight together is a very interesting choice, mostly because she's barely been shown any sort of a character, outside of the Miles Morales Sinister Six arc, and that was mostly relegated to flirting with Aaron, so maybe this will get to show her doing something of note.

I'm predicting that we'll find out the Centidemon's identity (or at least get something of a codename) in #24, because if its supposed to be some kind of a highlight issue for him, though that all depends how much they would be able to reveal without keeping things too vague. So far I think he's done a good job balancing out the mystery while running alongside other storylines.

Anyone get the feeling that the CentiDemon storyline is going to be dragged out for awhile before we get a reveal?
    Yup, my thoughts exactly.

This is one storyline I'm intrigued about because my insider contacts either know nothing or will reveal nothing, which is odd. Usually, they tell me quite a bit when asked. One of my insiders told me in a half-joking fashion this matter is so important that if anyone leaks anything they could lose their job if discovered as the source. So, in closing, I'm not sure what to think.
    Last edited by Celgress; 04-19-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    The weird thing about "Centidemon" is that if it's a new villain and addition to the rogues gallery it should have gotten a name by now. Mystery villains like Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Jackal, even Venom to some extent, and outside of Marvel, Hush from DC Comics, they all got names for the costume personas out of the gates. The mystery was who in Peter's supporting cast it would be.

In the case of this, fans have grown so accustomed to calling it the "Centidemon" that if they decide to give it an official name, it will take a while for early adopters to adjust to the new name.

That to me confirms that the Centidemon is not some new villain or anything.

Other words, the 2nd tier, not 1st tier, Electro. Nothing to really get excited about.
    While I wasn't a fan of Max Dillon being killed off, I would like to see Francine get some character development. Shes shown up quite a bit in this run of ASM, which means that Spencer definitely has plans for her.