Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Is it weird to say I find the green and yellow starfish costume looking better on her anyway, though?.
    Somehow the more form-fitting element of the Electro costume looks better on her then it did on Max .

I've always had a problem when they change a well known character , with a different person ( male or female )

and then give him the same name and costume

nothing against Francine Frye , just wish they'd give her her own identity

kinda even wish that with Miles Morales , but thats a conversation for a different time

but one thing I did like in the new Miles Morales book , was the introduction of Starling , even though we don't know anything about her yet

being a Spider-man book , they could have simply said , hey look !!!!!! , a female Vulture

so give Saladin Ahmed credit for creating an all new character , and not just do a gimmick switch with a old one

I wish they would have done that with Francine Frye

Starling.jpg
    Wherever I Go , The Wind Follows...............................And The Wind , It Smells Like Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    I've always had a problem when they change a well known character , with a different person ( male or female )

kinda even wish that with Miles Morales , but thats a conversation for a different time

but one thing I did like in the new Miles Morales book , was the introduction of Starling , even though we don't know anything about her yet

being a Spider-man book , they could have simply said , hey look !!!!!! , a female Vulture

so give Saladin Ahmed credit for creating an all new character , and not just do a gimmick switch with a old one

Starling.jpg
    I'm not sure if what's going into her stomach is sanitary...

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Iowa;4315811]I've always had a problem when they change a well known character , with a different person ( male or female )

Starling.jpg[/QUO
    I agree with you in General. The only exception is Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury. Fury was a D-Lister as a white man and became an A-Lister as a black man.

[QUOTE=NC_Yankee;4315829]
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post

Starling.jpg[/QUO
    I agree with you in General. The only exception is Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury. Fury was a D-Lister as a white man and became an A-Lister as a black man.
    I think white Nick was a solid B-lister.

I’m looking forward to Pete joining the Superior Foes. That should be a lot of fun.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I’m looking forward to Pete joining the Superior Foes. That should be a lot of fun.
    I still assume it will be innocently humorous shenanigans issue between Peter Parker, Fred Myers, and the LMDs who could not be programmed to karaoke Superior Foes.

With every period of after finishing a heavily major story, comes a couple issues breather, unless one be like Slott, who immediately followed up the craziness of Clone Conspiracy with the craziness of Spidey going to Symkaria to beat Norman Osborn down, immediately followed up with the craziness of Otto Octavius' attempted takeover of Parker industries.
    Last edited by ngroove; 04-21-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Looks like IDW screwed up. The July solicit for Marvel Action Spider-Man is the same as June's.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman