Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

He has all of Logan, Dani, and Kitty’s martial arts skills, Beast’s intellect, and Cyclop’s strategic mindset. With everyone’s expertise in their subjects, it’ll will be a LONG while before he’s ever considered useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He has all of Logan, Dani, and Kitty’s martial arts skills, Beast’s intellect, and Cyclop’s strategic mindset. With everyone’s expertise in their subjects, it’ll will be a LONG while before he’s ever considered useless.
    Yeah Prodigy will always be useful/skilled as shown in his Mark Millar solo comic.

don't let the x-office see that, it might convince them to let one of the youngblood get a solo book, an act which would erode the coral reefs, snuff out the sun, and give yost the power of the seven deadly sins within an eyeball
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Did Rosenberg or Scott said this? Because Magik certainly should be closer than both Logan or Dani considering Bendis run; Then again, Marvel seems to be pretending that it didn't happen because it doesn't fit with the "Scott was evil...because we said so" narrative.
    He replied to somebody who reminded him that she should be close to Cyclops.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Did Rosenberg or Scott said this? Because Magik certainly should be closer than both Logan or Dani considering Bendis run; Then again, Marvel seems to be pretending that it didn't happen because it doesn't fit with the "Scott was evil...because we said so" narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He replied to somebody who reminded him that she should be close to Cyclops.
    Somebody asked who were the closest to him after Alex, he replied Dani and Logan. Someone mentioned Illyana and, as the man himself said that these two are too much loners to be that close.

Which is kind of weird when you think he put Dani as closer to Scott because, despite their loner nature, Scott and Illyana share a great deal of mutual respect and care. But then Dani is closer to Scott than her. I guess they'll build some more bridges during WoTR.

Rosenberg also considers that Storm has the same level of friendship with Scott that Warren and Hank have/had, so it's kind of weird. She's been at odds with him for nearly a decade and unlike Hank, never backed down from it.

It's just Bendis erasure to kill the readers' hopes for out there ships as Scott x Dark Beast kicks into overdrive next ish. This is 98.72% joke.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

@ Prez did Rosenberg say anything about how Bobby's friendship with him is

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It's just Bendis erasure to kill the readers' hopes for out there ships as Scott x Dark Beast kicks into overdrive next ish. This is 98.72% joke.
    The Bendis erasure is sort of funny when you consider Matty and Brian are friends

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Somebody asked who were the closest to him after Alex, he replied Dani and Logan. Someone mentioned Illyana and, as the man himself said that these two are too much loners to be that close.

Which is kind of weird when you think he put Dani as closer to Scott because, despite their loner nature, Scott and Illyana share a great deal of mutual respect and care. But then Dani is closer to Scott than her. I guess they'll build some more bridges during WoTR.

Rosenberg also considers that Storm has the same level of friendship with Scott that Warren and Hank have/had, so it's kind of weird. She's been at odds with him for nearly a decade and unlike Hank, never backed down from it.
    Uh? If there is something consistent between Scott and Ororo, they are NOT friends. They have immense mutual respect but not friendship. Ororo herself said it in that mini in which Scott was possessed by Shadow King and she had to save him. Scott and Ororo could give their lives for each other but they would not go together, for example, to have a coffee or a chat.

Scott had a good relationship with Dani during Utopia, but I would say that Magik should be closer to Scott than Dani.
    Last edited by Glio; 04-20-2019 at 04:24 PM.

BANNED

It’s somehat funny that Rosenberg had ignores the entire Bendis run despite being friends with Bendis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    @ Prez did Rosenberg say anything about how Bobby's friendship with him is
    No one asked about Bobby, so there was nothing, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Uh? If there is something consistent between Scott and Ororo, they are NOT friends. They have immense mutual respect but not friendship. Ororo herself said it in that mini in which Scott was possessed by Shadow King and she had to save him. Scott and Ororo could give their lives for each other but they would not go together, for example, to have a coffee or a chat.

Scott had a good relationship with Dani during Utopia, but I would say that Magik should be closer to Scott than Dani.
    Yeah, Scott's relationship with Storm is more of defined by their loyalty to Xavier's dream and mutual respect than actual friendship, I think. She was Jean's best friends, but that shouldn't mean she has to love Cyke all the same. Which reminds me, if Scott and Jean ever get back together, it would be cool to see him befriending T'Challa. I think they'd get along pretty well.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

So Scott/Ororo are BFFs and Bendis' run never happened. Okay. Lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Yeah Prodigy will always be useful/skilled as shown in his Mark Millar solo comic.
    Ironically yeah you are right

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post

I will never not think this was on purpose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    WoTR is between 15 & 16.
    So what happened to warlock/jamie dupe will be explained here? Where is karma ? I cant see her in the preview.