Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Why is Cyclops devolving into Tyke? He really is becoming a useless wallpaper character.
    these days the recipe it's "wallpaper" for everyone, it's not like others are enjoying some special spotlight.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It's two outnumbered people, running straight at you. Like not even zigzag. OMG how embarrassing.

If Dani was gonna randomly get re-powered, I wish it was at least related to Mothervine.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I wonder if Alex getting overzealous and blowing up the shack is supposed to be a callback to the time he blew up Nanny's ship and "killed" Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Why is Cyclops devolving into Tyke? He really is becoming a useless wallpaper character.
    He looks a bit younger too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Dani: no time for C-list villains
    Magik: screw that
    Last edited by spirit2011; 04-18-2019 at 05:42 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    If Dani was gonna randomly get re-powered, I wish it was at least related to Mothervine.
    I've been sitting here wondering how the Techno-Organic Virus can even DO that and I've got nothing.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Scott looks so goofy with an eyepatch under his visor. Hopefully that’s one of the first things to go come July.

Incredible Member

Scott's powers are always "on". There's really no "not using my powers". All he really does is raise the visor lens to let the beam pass through.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Scott looks so goofy with an eyepatch under his visor. Hopefully that’s one of the first things to go come July.
    Judging by the HoX cover, it is.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Good grief, I'm totally cool with the suspension of disbelief and underdogs thingy, but we're talking about comically, otherworldly incompetence, here.

So WOTR tie in will explain what's happened before Uncanny #16.

Aw Dani took the Magikbus.

How is everyone going to get home?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Aw Dani took the Magikbus.

How is everyone going to get home?
    I expect Magik to come back on the next page since she’s with them in earlier revealed preview art.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    It's two outnumbered people, running straight at you. Like not even zigzag. OMG how embarrassing.
    Extremely embarrassing. Logan obviously skipped this fight because he didn't wanna get stuck taking down C-Listers. He gets busy in NYC with the War of the Realms anyways which is just as well, because if this team can't bring down Nanny & the Orphan-Maker then I would not want to be one of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Me too. Mothervine was wasted. The secondary mutations didn't last and nobody had asked for Beak and Wildside to be repowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I've been sitting here wondering how the Techno-Organic Virus can even DO that and I've got nothing.
    I don't claim to get it either. I'm not sure Rosenberg even has an explanation for that one