Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Her body was in mutantless state,The virus took over her body on a cellular level, When the virus was cured her body was return to her original state before the M-day nonsense. OR it is just comics and they needed it to happen
    The T-O virus didn't restore the powers of any of the depowered mutants resurrected during Necrosha.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    The T-O virus didn't restore the powers of any of the depowered mutants resurrected during Necrosha.
    "OR it is just comics and they needed it to happen".

BANNED

When it comes to the dialogue, I'm with Havok & Magik: "OOOF!"... "... YOU DUMB EGG!"

Dani having her powers restored makes me wonder if Uncanny 16's cliffhanger was a side effect or manipulation of that, making her own worst fear come "to life."

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    "OR it is just comics and they needed it to happen".
    I think it's a combination of the T-O virus and whatever Dank was working on in the basement with Xi'an as his guinea pig to undo everything. Or as killerbee says, "Comics"

I'm not expecting the X-office to explain how Dani got her powers back. Marvel has left their idea of tight continuity. the T/O virus or Dark Beast did it and that's enough for them.
    I'm just glad the art has a decent storytelling element to it. Its clear and proportional. And even though Orphan Maker and Nanny are D-list villains, I'm glad they are giving them some trouble. They were credible threats in the late 80's. And the X-Men are running out of decent villains to fight who are not Magneto, Mystique, Mr. Sinister or humankind with their "cures".

BANNED

I was reading X-Factor the other day, so it's cool to see Orphan Maker and Nanny. We're still stuck with CBR!Clops so far, so let's wait and see. At least my baby Dani got stuff to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Having more memories should make you have more experience and be more competent, not less.

For example, Tyke was a better swordsman and spaceship pilot than Scott, just as Beast should now know magic.
    Not necessarily. Those are skills he hasn’t used in close to 15 years. He should be rusty

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    If Dani was gonna randomly get re-powered, I wish it was at least related to Mothervine.
    We don’t know that it wasn’t. She wasn’t used between MV and being infected. Makes more sense that she was reported by MV and had those powers when Warlock infected her
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-19-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Cough.. Jean... Cough....
    She was dead for 14 years and I don't think she got much of a spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Cough.. Jean... Cough....
    what's there to complain about? that she had a title to find her groove back after 14 years of absence?

and when it comes to spotlight Scott got 90% of it all in the last 15 years, it's been all about wolverine and cyclops for more than 10 years
    Last edited by Daedra; 04-19-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    what's there to complain about? that she had a title to find her groove back after 14 years of absence?

and when it comes to spotlight Scott got 90% of it all in the last 15 years, it's been all about wolverine and cyclops for more than 10 years
    If it's negative spotlight for Scott, than I agree. He is still getting that.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    If it's negative spotlight for Scott, than I agree. He is still getting that.
    to be honest with multiple x-books I think there is more than enough space to feature properly most A and B-listers, what's lacking is the writing staff ability/will to showcase more than a single designed POV. It wasn't always like this, it could get good again. We x-fan fans shouldn't be forced to fight over story-scraps like beggars.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    to be honest with multiple x-books I think there is more than enough space to feature properly most A and B-listers, what's lacking is the writing staff ability/will to showcase more than a single designed POV. It wasn't always like this, it could get good again. We x-fan fans shouldn't be forced to fight over story-scraps like beggars.
    There is books for majority of characters, there shouldn't be just one character on the spotlight. it hurts the x-men books

Fantastic Member

I don't know what it is about Pere Pérez' art, but I love it and want more of it before the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I've been sitting here wondering how the Techno-Organic Virus can even DO that and I've got nothing.
    Her body was in mutantless state,The virus took over her body on a cellular level, When the virus was cured her body was return to her original state before the M-day nonsense. OR it is just comics and they needed it to happen
    Rosenberg gifted us an explanation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...79649140801536
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenburger
    Dani has her normal mutant powers back. The Warlock/Virus in her body tinkered around with her genes and reactivated her dormant X-Gene. Because Warlock is nice.