Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

My guess for what may be happening in this preview...

Dani used to have this Valkyrie power where she could sense when someone was in a potentially-fatal situation. She sensed that people were going to be killed, so she went to Illyana and are going back in time. (There are a couple of New Mutants stories where the two of them ended up in potential futures and then went back and undid them.)

BANNED

Well, WoTR:X men did take place between issue #15 & #16.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Rosenberg gifted us an explanation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...79649140801536

Well, what about Karma's legs?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Rosenberg gifted us an explanation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...79649140801536
    Is this more stuff that readers have to assume happened in between pages though? Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Well, what about Karma's legs?
    Its still prosthetic

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Is this more stuff that readers have to assume happened in between pages though? Sigh...
    Can't wait until someone makes a reading list for Rosenberg's Uncanny run but also has to add tweets to it.

BANNED

Can't wait until someone makes a reading list for Rosenberg's Uncanny run but also has to add tweets to it.
    This would honestly be too damn funny.

He did a little Q&A yesterday but few people had actually good questions, so not much stuff to think about when it comes to this mini and the main run. Except the sh*tstorm that will happen in this place depending on who he pairs (romantically) with on this team, in case the mini plants the seeds for that.

The run got cut short, but they waste a entire page on only one text, you could use it to explain things.
    It's not only x-men, even tv shows sometimes writers explain it on twitter. Show and tell it on screen folks

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

He did a little Q&A yesterday but few people had actually good questions, so not much stuff to think about when it comes to this mini and the main run. Except the sh*tstorm that will happen in this place depending on who he pairs (romantically) with on this team, in case the mini plants the seeds for that.
    Rosenberg writing romance is scary, but he already said that there isn't enough time for him write it into uncanny and who knows what chracters he may get after the probable relaunch
    Last edited by spirit2011; 04-20-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

Wait, Rosenberg actually said he'll pair someone romantically, or it's just speculation?

I think he said the romantic stuff got cut for space, but you can see hints of it in some panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I think he said the romantic stuff got cut for space, but you can see hints of it in some panels.
    Someone can identify these hints? I can only see wolverine x cyclops. Maybe Hope and Magik

Exactly, beyond Logan X Scott and Alex being jealous, I do not see anything romantic in Uncanny.

Why was Disassembled lengthened so much unnecessarily and this is rushed?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Wait, Rosenberg actually said he'll pair someone romantically, or it's just speculation?
    He basically said it's written between lines who's making eyes at who, so go figure. Apart from Scott and Logan, there's not much romance indication. Unless that Scott/Dani hug really made Dani feel something else. He did say she's the closest to him along Alex and Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Exactly, beyond Logan X Scott and Alex being jealous, I do not see anything romantic in Uncanny.

Why was Disassembled lengthened so much unnecessarily and this is rushed?
    I guess they decided to drop Hickman minis earlier

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Someone can identify these hints? I can only see wolverine x cyclops. Maybe Hope and Magik
    I didn't notice any hints, but my gut says (based on Rosenberg's earlier indie works) that Dani x Alex might be one.