Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I didn't notice any hints, but my gut says (based on Rosenberg's earlier indie works) that Dani x Alex might be one.
    What. How?

There was a weird panel where Dani was flirt-ily looking at Logan...or maybe at Shan. idk but I agree that MoonHavok (HavokStar? SummerStar? just DaniAlex?) was probably one of the romances.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    There was a weird panel where Dani was flirt-ily looking at Logan...or maybe at Shan. idk but I agree that MoonHavok (HavokStar? SummerStar? just DaniAlex?) was probably one of the romances.
    It's hard to know who's looking at whom flirting due to Larroca's art.

Rosenberg did say one of the romances was supposed to be sweet and the other not so much, but time constraints prevented him from doing it. Maybe spirit2011 is right and they did decide to drop Hickman's books earlier than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It's hard to know who's looking at whom flirting due to Larroca's art.

Rosenberg did say one of the romances was supposed to be sweet and the other not so much, but time constraints prevented him from doing it. Maybe spirit2011 is right and they did decide to drop Hickman's books earlier than expected.
    Barring Havok being in a relationship or finding happiness at all, I would have loved a slow-burn romance subplot but I just wouldn’t know between who. maybe Dani and Shan or Chamber and Hope?

BANNED

Barring Havok being in a relationship or finding happiness at all, I would have loved a slow-burn romance subplot but I just wouldn’t know between who. maybe Dani and Shan or Chamber and Hope?
    Rosenberg made Havok/Dazzler look like a cute possibility with the end of Astonishing.

Maybe the less sweet romance would be between Shan and Illyana? Hard to say at this point.

Hope/Illyana could have been interesting. Are not they the same age more or less?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Hope/Illyana could have been interesting. Are not they the same age more or less?
    Hope should be 19 at this point, right? Illyana's age is kind of tricky, but I'd put money on them being two years or three apart.

Chamber is Jubes's boyfriend. Any romance with Havok must be a really bad fate LOL

Something really serious happen between Hope and Magik, for Illyana vouch for her on the team (the others too, but there was highlight on Illyana opinion). Rosenberg also liked the tweet about them

they even warned the reading order? that uncanny 15 is after war of the realms?
    Last edited by spirit2011; 04-20-2019 at 10:37 AM.

I just gotta wonder, given Hope’s literal only power is mimicing other mutants’ powers, what exactly was she waiting for when Joseph had them bound in metal bindings?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Chamber is Jubes's boyfriend. Any romance with Havok must be a really bad fate LOL

Something really serious happen between Hope and Magik, for Illyana vouch for her on the team (the others too, but there was highlight on Illyana opinion). Rosenberg also liked the tweet about them

they even warned the reading order? that uncanny 15 is after war of the realms?
    WoTR is between 15 & 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I just gotta wonder, given Hope’s literal only power is mimicing other mutants’ powers, what exactly was she waiting for when Joseph had them bound in metal bindings?
    It requires some distance to work, I guess she would be too far.

But nothing really should stop Hope from copying Scott, Logan, Magik, Banshee Havok and Rahne at the same time and stomp everything that was not Juggernaut in that fight.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You're not supposed to use logic when reading Rosenberg stuff.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He basically said it's written between lines who's making eyes at who, so go figure. Apart from Scott and Logan, there's not much romance indication. Unless that Scott/Dani hug really made Dani feel something else. He did say she's the closest to him along Alex and Logan.
    Did Rosenberg or Scott said this? Because Magik certainly should be closer than both Logan or Dani considering Bendis run; Then again, Marvel seems to be pretending that it didn't happen because it doesn't fit with the "Scott was evil...because we said so" narrative.

Which X-Men/X-Men adjacent members are still considered depowered (I feel like all of the power simulating gimmicks are just now considered to be the real deal)?

Wind Dancer
    Angel Salvadore
    Stacy X (I guess the only official X-Man still depowered)
    Prodigy
    Artie

?

Also LOL @ what 4/5 have in common.

The case of Prodigy is funny because the more time it passes the more useless he will be.