Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    Sadly, no. I guess we are heading closer to the 2020 election, but that would be the only acceleration I see; as well as the only likely possibility of getting rid of Trump. As far away as that actually is, I would be amazed if any other process could get him out of office quicker.

The pessimist in me thinks we won't even get rid of him in just one term. Expecting all kinds of chicanery and shenanigans leading into and around that election.
    Not to mention Trumpanzees circling the wagons to support their god emperor whom they see as THE most persecuted man on the planet since Jesus. While no one has come right out and said that, I'm sure that distinction is coming, probably from the lips of some sleazy televangelist like Franklin Graham.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I think this is nonsense. Our actions can't be rooted in fear of creating McVeighs. That is, again, conceding too much power to the far right.
    Trying ti impeach him will be conceding the entire 2020 election to Trump. I guess you're okay with four more years of Trump. I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Trying ti impeach him will be conceding the entire 2020 election to Trump. I guess you're okay with four more years of Trump. I am not.
    I disagree strongly, obviously, and I am certainly not for four more years of Trump. I just refuse to let the Republican obstruction decide what our strategy is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I disagree strongly, obviously, and I am certainly not for four more years of Trump. I just refuse to let the Republican obstruction decide what our strategy is.
    Well, good thing it's not up to you and me, I guess.