Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Yeah, nothing surprising about this issue we know the robots will kill their users if they themselves are killed.
    I could be wrong but I don't think that was confirmed before this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Kraven and his Son wonder how far their conflict will go? Cause I'm expecting Kraven to kill him. Alongside with Lizard, I feel like he die in order to say his son
    I definitely know that Kraven's son is going to have a rude awakening soon when it comes to his pops. He's going to find out, likely in painful fashion, that it doesn't pay to underestimate Kraven.

Really eager to see how this all wraps up and what Kraven's final play is going to be.

They should leave the son for Ana, imo.

On another note, I still think that Beetle and Black Ant would be an interesting crime duo. Janice has beef with both Wasps. I'm not talking about romance; just stealing things.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 04-24-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Didn't really think about it, but considering Kraven's actions and responses in the Prelude issue, it makes perfect sense that his plan is to essentially weave out the weak both ways. Get the hunters to kill all "lesser villains" and then get the other villains to kill all the "pretender hunters". And then Spider-Man will be driven mad by all the death and try to kill Kraven, so its a win-win for him.

I also didn't think about the whole thing with the hunters getting killed if their drones got destroyed since I had assumed they were much more aware of their setup and being safe, but then again they're established as being pretty lazy and dumb so its not a big surprise.

I do think Kraven is gonna end up killing his Son, both because of his impulsiveness and cause he might also believe killing the innocent child is going too far, since all Billy was gonna be used for was bait for Curt and Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    They should leave the son for Ana, imo.

On another note, I still think that Beetle and Black Ant would be an interesting crime duo. Janice has beef with both Wasps. I'm not talking about romance; just stealing things.
    That would be a fun team up.

Felt this was a solid issue, we see more of Kranven's plan unfold, Billy and Felicia now trying to survive with Jr on tehir tail, Spidey getting the real story behind teh place and now facing a pack of Vermin. Great stuff Spencer, keep it coming.

"I've only known Billy Connors for 6 hours. But if anything happened to him, I'd kill everyone in this park and then myself."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Another great issue from Spencer; yeah, the pace has slowed just a tad and it was evident that the "poacher hunters" would die if their VR counterparts died in the park last issue so that wasn't a huge reveal but this was still a fantastic read. Spidey now has to stop the "apex predator villains" from destroying the KravBots while saving as many villains as possible and of course staying alive himself ---- we are getting close to learning Kraven's master plan and I expect at least one major death before this all wraps. My money was on the Lizard earlier and it still is-----last week's spotlight issue kinda telegraphed that Curt would sacrifice himself for Billy and I think that happens next issue. This is easily my favorite Spidey arc since Superior 5 years ago----Spencer is just knocking it outta the park (Central, that is!).

are the Vermin robots, clones, or something else? (speculation)

are the Vermin robots, clones, or something else? (speculation)
    Since Arcade (presumably) came up with them, I would expect robots. Then again, Kraven used the High Evolutionary's cloning tech as seen early in this arc, so they could be clones as well. in other words, I don't know. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Since Arcade (presumably) came up with them, I would expect robots. Then again, Kraven used the High Evolutionary's cloning tech as seen early in this arc, so they could be clones as well. in other words, I don't know. ;-)
    that's what is throwing me off. an army of human flies showed up in an earlier issue that were all robots. so there's precedent. and it is Arcade. but then why bother to abduct Vermin at all, if they are just robots?

that's what is throwing me off. an army of human flies showed up in an earlier issue that were all robots. so there's precedent. and it is Arcade. but then why bother to abduct Vermin at all, if they are just robots?
    Well, don't forget: Arcade didn't order Vermin's abduction----in fact, he wasn't interested in him when Taskmaster showed up with him-----he only allowed him in when he showed that he had Lizard as well.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Well, don't forget: Arcade didn't order Vermin's abduction----in fact, he wasn't interested in him when Taskmaster showed up with him-----he only allowed him in when he showed that he had Lizard as well.
    yeah but the Vermin army didn't come into play until after the standalone issue detailing Vermin's capture. Spencer thought it was important enough that we saw him be captured. if they were all robots, why even bother addressing it with the Lizard-focus issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "I've only known Billy Connors for 6 hours. But if anything happened to him, I'd kill everyone in this park and then myself."
    LOL. That kid is just gold. He has an infectious personality.. what with the... crying and all....
    Cheers - CL

Because we know that Hunted was originally supposed to be 5 main parts, and that the next issue (which will be drawn by Sandoval) was the last minute addition, I wonder if the original ending for this issue was supposed to be Spidey confronting Kraven, but Spencer in hindsight thought that pacing might have seemed a bit off, especially with the Vulture issue in-between, so he added the Vermin stuff to pad out a bit of time.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate