BANNED

Default Coming Soon To A Spider-Book Near You (FCBD Spoilers)

"The Scariest Spider-Year Continues"

spoilers:
    There's a double-spread in the FCBD issue, drawn by Ottly, featuring Peter, Miles, Gwen and Otto against Centidemon, Carnage, Venom, Man-Wolf, The Green Goblin, and Knull
    end of spoilers

I don't think I can share the scan because it's a leak, and I won't give the link to the source either until the weekend is past us and the book is out
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 04-29-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    "The Scariest Spider-Year Continues"

spoilers:
    There's a double-spread in the FCBD issue, drawn by Ottly, featuring Peter, Miles, Gwen and Otto against Centidemon, Carnage, Venom, Man-Wolf, The Green Goblin, and Knull
    end of spoilers

I don't think I can share the scan because it's a leak, and I won't give the link to the source either until the weekend is past us and the book is out
    Sounds like a nightmare-induced scenario.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Sounds like a nightmare-induced scenario.
    It's a promotional spread for the year ahead, it's not part of any story.

I kind of don't see Spence doing a Spider-Family event because he hasn't bothered with other Spider-Heroes at all in his run so I wouldn't be surprised if these things are just relegated to the Spiders' respective series...actually, I think we already have confirmation of that to some degree.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kind of don't see Spence doing a Spider-Family event because he hasn't bothered with other Spider-Heroes at all in his run so I wouldn't be surprised if these things are just relegated to the Spiders' respective series...actually, I think we already have confirmation of that to some degree.
    Yeah, you're right. These are just all the separate storyarcs condensed into one package.

..Though it does beg the question what spoilers:
    Miles
    end of spoilers is doing there without an adversary, surely they could have squeezed in spoilers:
    Mephisto
    end of spoilers?

Yeah, you're right. These are just all the separate storyarcs condensed into one package.

Miles
    end of spoilers is doing there without an adversary, surely they could have squeezed in spoilers:
    Mephisto
    end of spoilers?
    spoilers:
    People have been speculating he might be relevant to the upcoming Venom event, so Venom and Knull might be there for him.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Miles
    Mephisto
    end of spoilers?
    spoilers:
    People have been speculating he might be relevant to the upcoming Venom event, so Venom and Knull might be there for him.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ahmed has also been teasing a villain that hasn't been reveled yet in Miles' book.
    end of spoilers

We already know "Spider-Man and Spider-Man" (presumably Peter and Miles, as it didn't say Superior) are showing up in Gwen's book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Miles
    Mephisto
    end of spoilers?
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    spoilers:
    Ahmed has also been teasing a villain that hasn't been reveled yet in Miles' book.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Considering who is in that double page spread Venom and Knull are definitely there in relation to Miles. In the upcoming months Peter will be fighting Mysterio and Centidemon; Gwen will be fighting Man-Wolf; and Otto will be fighting Green Goblin. At the moment Miles is the only one with any connection to what's going on with Knull.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    saw the picture although I wonder if this just a promotion and nothing more cause if its a team-up then I guess Venom will be an antagonist again to Spiderman
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    saw the picture although I wonder if this just a promotion and nothing more cause if its a team-up then I guess Venom will be an antagonist again to Spiderman
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    And I am so very happy for that!! Venom as an antagonist has been sorely missing from Spidey's rogues in my opinion.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If he is, it's probably just for Miles, if not in Miles' actual book.

Actually, Venom is close to the other spiders side so he might be viewed as one of the "heroes."
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I feel like I've been waiting an eternity for Centidaddy to pop off. Thank you, Lord Spencer. Pull the trigger.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

spoilers:
    I love how it's a big splash page of the "Spider-Family" but it's all stuff that's just going to happen in their respective solo books and not connect at all to each other .
    end of spoilers