Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    In this case it makes more sense in context:

spoilers:
    Peter published several academic research articles on topics related to his web fluid formula so Lunela put two-and-two together.
    end of spoilers
    Still don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    In this case it makes more sense in context:

spoilers:
    Peter published several academic research articles on topics related to his web fluid formula so Lunela put two-and-two together.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    And then confirmed it by checking some alternate realities where his identity was revealed. Ultimate, where he died, and an AU where he never did the deal with Mephisto and thus never put his secret identity back in the bottle come to mind.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    is moon girl always this arrogant? I know nothing about her but her attitude is very female doggy
    She's always been an insufferable brat with few if any redeeming qualities, IMO.

PS Heck, in my What If OMD never happened fanfic (Another Strand in the Great Web) I might even have SpOcK off her as part of his Superior Spider-Man rampage for shits & giggles. Yup, I hate the character that much.
    Last edited by Celgress; 04-25-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

I had to admit, this issue was cute in spite of what people were saying about it.

Eh...I like Moon girl, I didn't like her at first but I had a chance to read her comic and she's in that sweet spot where I can accept her being bratty and arrogant and IMO as shown signs of maturing with time.

BANNED

it's find the secret identity of Spider man day for the younger marvels of MU. Wonder if it's Mephistos doing.