Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Can mephisto manipulate an lmd? What’s in it for him?
    1) i can't think of a reason why Mephisto wouldn't be able to manipulate an LMD. the other poster ruled this out. but an LMD acts just like a regular person due to their programming. and it's not like Mephisto can't use technology like everyone else.

2) what's in it for him, currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    1) i can't think of a reason why Mephisto wouldn't be able to manipulate an LMD. the other poster ruled this out. but an LMD acts just like a regular person due to their programming. and it's not like Mephisto can't use technology like everyone else.

2) what's in it for him, currently?
    One of the major threads of this Avengers story is how Mephisto has been coordinating against superheroes over the history their existence. He is creating an evil superhero group to better manipulate the hearts and minds of the population of the US and then presumably the world.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Nothing. He clearly says he brought him back from the dead. It isn't a LMD.
    i believe you. but i can think of at least one character who was brought back from the dead AS an LMD (from his perspective). there was an entire colony of "robots" brought to life by magic.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    One of the major threads of this Avengers story is how Mephisto has been coordinating against superheroes over the history their existence. He is creating an evil superhero group to better manipulate the hearts and minds of the population of the US and then presumably the world.
    yeah but why is Coulson going along with it? and how was he even in a position to be revived by Mephisto? was he really the type to make a Faustian deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If "Coulson" is an imposter (kind of like what the plot for Season 6 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is sounding like as well), then the moment he reveals himself to the Avengers, it'll likely be an attempt to throw Coulson's death in their faces as something for them to take responsibility for, calling out the lack of accountability in contemporary superheroes that answer to no one and nothing but themselves and their own (flawed) judgment.
    Ugh..not that again.

Not Coulson: This all comes down to the lack of responsibility...wait come back!

Cap: I have better things to do.

Captain Marvel: Dude, we have saved the universe so many times.

Blade: Bruh, you are working with Mephisto.

Not Coulson: Let me whisper something in your ear that will make you lose confidence in yourself.

Thor: Sigh....
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest