Post Crisis and 616.

Speed Equalized. New York City.

Clark vs:

Iron Man
    War Machine
    Thor
    She Hulk
    Carol Danvers
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The obvious strategy would be for Thor to BFR him while others hold him off momentarily

Astonishing Member

Given a post crisis Supes (of which there are many), can lift the planet - I postulate that with speed equalized to what (superspeed, normal human speed?), that Supes can simply punch through or concuss Iron Man, War Machine, and She Hulk. He is probably much stronger than Thor and can break up him up also. Carol has the best chance. Which Thor weapon is in play, BTW?

Shulkie’s currently at classic Savage Hulk levels, so she’s not quite so easy to just punch out.

Given a post crisis Supes (of which there are many), can lift the planet
    Nu, Rebirth assuming it gets cleared up what his timeline is, and Pre are the Supermen with planetary lifting strength. (Pre crisis being wildly beyond such and Nu being moderately beyond such)

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Does Thor have Mjolnir? And if so, can he turn Superman into glass before he can close range with equalized speed?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Does Thor have Mjolnir? And if so, can he turn Superman into glass before he can close range with equalized speed?
    I was thinking "modern" Odinson. No Mjolnir.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Can modern Thor's hammer even BFR? Are the assembled Avengers strong enough to restrain him long enough for that strategy? Would super charging Carol into Binary be viable?
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Can modern Thor's hammer even BFR? Are the assembled Avengers strong enough to restrain him long enough for that strategy? Would super charging Carol into Binary be viable?
    If Iron Man and War Machine basically depleted the entire power of their suits into Carol I could see that getting her over to Binary, as far as things to do while Thor and She Hulk occupy Superman for a few moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    If Iron Man and War Machine basically depleted the entire power of their suits into Carol I could see that getting her over to Binary, as far as things to do while Thor and She Hulk occupy Superman for a few moments.
    Will Binary really help or matter though. Isn't her whole shtick more of an energy thing as opposed to.... fisticuffs

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Will Binary really help or matter though. Isn't her whole shtick more of an energy thing as opposed to.... fisticuffs
    Nah, she’s also pretty high-end Class 100, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Ach, are they only limited to making punchery? I thought it was just speed equalized. She should be able to throw blasts around.

Ach, are they only limited to making punchery? I thought it was just speed equalized. She should be able to throw blasts around.
    Twas just speed I messed with
    - big_adventure

What's wrong with punchery?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Nah, she’s also pretty high-end Class 100, IIRC.
    Based on ?