Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Are the 2 "Deadpool" movies and "Logan" alternate worlds?

I think so, kinda of.

Colossus doesn't look like the Daniel Cudmore version at all (he also never revert to his human form), you can see the 1992's team in 2018 ('Deadpool 2'), Cable's future doesn't match with DOFP (the 2023 happy ending) or even the "Logan" future... and the list goes on.
    Deadpool breaking the fourth wall millions of times seems very "off" to make it belong to the mainstream X-Men film franchise, quite frankly.
    Also, the Ice Box prison seems out of place with the world set by the new timeline of DOFP/Apocalypse/Dark Phoenix.

In regards to "Logan":

EDIT:

Well, I did it. Weblurker kinda convinced me about this.

I modified my timelines and inserted "LOGAN" in the Original Timeline a.k.a. Timeline Prime Alpha.

So, "Logan" is a follow-up of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", "X-Men", "X2" and "X-Men: The Last Stand". It works nicely this way.

Decades after the events of "Logan" (2029), Sebastian Shaw (Kevin Bacon) traveled back in 1912 and started altering the timeline, thus creating the "First Class Franchise" we all know and love.

What do you think? I'm looking forward your feedback on this. I wanted to open a POLL, but I can't --- I don't know how to do it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mutant 77; 04-20-2019 at 02:40 PM.