Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prince Namor vs. X-men

616. NYC 100 meters start distance. Lightly raining.

Namor vs.

Colossus
    Cyclops
    Storm
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

How fast can Namor react/move? Can Namor cross the 100 meters before Cyclops tries to uber-blast him and before Storm messes with impulses in his brain?
    Last edited by nj06; 04-20-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    How fast can Namor react/move? Can Namor cross the 100 meters before Cyclops tries to uber-blast him and before Storm messes with impulses in his brain?
    Can Storm even mess with Class 100 brain impulses solo? I didnt think she had feats for that
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Can Storm even mess with Class 100 brain impulses solo? I didnt think she had feats for that
    I don't see why she can't? I mean, it's not like the electricity in Namor's brain is extra-buff, or something.

That being said, doesn't Namor have some sort of electricity powers of his own, or had that been retconned? If not, were they ever potent enough to be able to resist Storm's powers long enough to splatter her with a Thunderclap or something?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I don't see why she can't? I mean, it's not like the electricity in Namor's brain is extra-buff, or something.

That being said, doesn't Namor have some sort of electricity powers of his own, or had that been retconned? If not, were they ever potent enough to be able to resist Storm's powers long enough to splatter her with a Thunderclap or something?
    I understand your logic, truly, but usually (very often actually) dudes in the Class 100 club house can generally power through all sorts of unusual attacks. Just cause "they am super duper tough". So, I was just curious.
    - big_adventure

Specifically for Storm she needed Cables help to do up the Hulk that way indicating this is not something she can do to class 100s on her own

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post

I didn't think Namor was skilled enough with his electricity to resist this type of attack. I've only ever seen him point and zap and that's about it. Also, can he pull off a thunderclap from that distance while both Cyclop's and Storm attack him?
    Last edited by nj06; 04-24-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Which 616 version of Namor are we talking about here? Because if it’s the current one, Namor should steam roll them no problem.

Namor absorbs and redirects electricity. Here he is zorching Dr. Doom and the Hulk:

Namor has had a lot of fights with Hulk, and is roughly 50/50 against him. These tend to be lengthy battles with a lot of hitting. Namor can take a lot of pain and keep fighting.

Colossus is no Hulk. He is a clear step down in both strength and toughness, and he has a significant maneuverability disadvantage against a flying Namor.

Cyclops and Storm are both glass cannons. They can hit hard but neither one of them can take a Class 100 punch and remain conscious.

Namor has been shown to fly faster than jet planes on various occasions, and even Mach 1 would let him close 100 meters in a little less than a second. That's enough time for Cyke to blast him and Storm to do something quick like a lightning bolt, but neither one can put him down fast enough to avoid getting punched. That leaves Namor vs Colossus, and Namor will definitely win that fight.

If the distance was much greater, Storm would have time to whip up some heavy weather that might stop Namor. Hurricanes and tornadoes have some scary feats. I once walked through the aftermath of a tornado and saw a fiberglass car door impaled by a piece of straw. Still, Namor is a tough opponent for Storm to beat. Besides his strength, toughness, and flight, Namor can absorb and redirect her electricity, and he is also resistant to cold.

Everyone's talking about energy levels and power and raw strength and imo it's useless. Just have Cyclops play to his ego.

All the X-Men would have to do is to tell Namor that he's too powerful for them and if he were to fight them, he would only sully his hands when he really could be going for another leggy blonde superhero.

(i kid)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

What if his prize for beating them is a leggy, blonde superhero?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Oh, they are so, so deep-sixed.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    This sounds like a job for Aquaman!

BANNED

True..I’ve heard Namor has been gaining pretty good feats lately.
    Last edited by Mider2009; 05-13-2019 at 09:57 PM.