Thread: A great weekend

Default A great weekend

This weekend I am taking a huge nerd weekend. I am watching superhero cartoons and shows. Today is is the Justice League cartoon and tomorrow is The Flash series from the 90s Its chessey and I love it. While watching these shows I am reading old Green Lanterns and The Brave and the Bold comics. A great way to unwind and relax.

Anyone else just take a few days like this? What is your ultimate nerd weekend?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Certainly not this weekend, tomorrow being Easter! Very busy with the Holy Day. Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

But, it is nice when one has time to self-indulge in favorites. Different favorites work better as Stress Busters at certain times than others. At other times, I like to read stories I have not read in a long time. At other times, maybe it is reading some favorite story. I haven't had the time to do this in a very long time, but I just might take a few hours this coming Monday!

Enjoy yourself this weekend, tbaron!

1. The Flash 90s show is so great! JWS IS The Flash!

2. I spend each night before bed reading something comic related. It’s a great way to unwind!

3. Happy Easter indeed to all who celebrate!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    2. I spend each night before bed reading something comic related. It’s a great way to unwind!
    The DC Universe app has become a wonderful way for me to do exactly this every night.