I'm going to preemptively apologize if this thread exists already and I didn't see it.

Sometimes when I'm listening to songs, I start to mentally associate them with specific characters. I'm curious as to if anyone else does this, and if so, what their picks are.

I have several for Polaris as you might expect. One of them is the song "Vicious" by Halestorm specifically for her time possessed by Malice (Watch as I make the pain my mistress / You can call me Miss Malicious / I'll dress you up in stitches / No I cannot resist this). But the one I most feel like highlighting right now is "White Flag" by Bishop Briggs.

Put an X on my chest, on my chest
But I'm still standing 'cause I won't forget
The hell on earth you put me through
I'll save myself in spite of you

Smoke, fire, it's all going up
Don't you know I ain't afraid to shed a little blood?
Smoke, fire, flares are going up, flares are going up
For Quicksilver, I have a couple. One to talk about now is "Unbroken" by Missy Higgins.

'Cause this is the day that everything changes
And your world stops turning
Running straight into the brake lights
You've come to nothing
This is the day that everything changes
And your worlds collide
And you know in time, you'll wake to find you're
A little unbroken
I have a couple for Iceman too. This time it's "Blue Caravan" by Vienna Teng.

The highway is my great wall
For my true love is a man
Who never existed at all
Oh he was a beautiful fiction
I invented to keep out the cold
But now, my blue blue caravan
I can feel my heart growing Cold
Last one. For Gambit, for some reason, it's "Oliver" by Gemma Hayes. I can't really explain it, cause I don't feel like it fits him, but it makes me think of him anyway. Maybe it's just that he has a cat named Oliver.

I think these popped into my head because I got to know Pietro and Remy better via ANXF, and Iceman better via Astonishing X-Men by Marjorie Liu for the few panels Lorna was on his dedicated story arc.