Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    And indeed he was lol. For most of it anyway.
    LOL so true.

iMan 42s

Basically the opening arc was fine, it wasn't incredible but it was good. The second one not as much and the tie-ins for Civil War 2 are alright (if not incomplete for a dropped plot-point), but once Riri came onto the book the book just suffered until it mercifully came to a particularly frustrating end.

It was bad and the sales reflected that.
    The only good Iron man book that came out of it was Infamous Iron man but Marvel barely promoted it and used the character. And by the time people got creatively involved with Victor, Slott came on and ruined the whole damn thing.

The Riri era just kind of meandered about to the point one could figure out a formula; 1. Problem, 2. Riri gets involved, 3. doesn't solve it but Riri gets told how amazing she is anyways. It's a frustrating sit and people opted out. The book was basically carried by name (Bendis on Iron man even if most of it had **** all to do with Tony Stark), the art was typically very good, and Riri came about in the era of Jane Foster Thor and that brought all kinds of wackjobs out to support the book.

It was basically a disaster and I suspect that's why we might be so willing to jump onboard Slott's stuff but I might just be pessimistic over the whole thing. Bendis run got a D-.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Incredible Member

It was forgettable in my opinion.

Liked it initially. Then MJ showed up, and I came to the realization that OMD was still going on. Stopped reading thereafter, and haven't looked back since. I guess my rating would be an INC for incomplete.